JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the tradition of "You might be a redneck..."

If you bought your new Glock so you can "mod" it, you might be a millenial...
If you refer to you favorite firearm as a "platform" you might be a millenial...
If you describe a revolver as "old school" you might be a millenial...
If you describe anything with an acronym instead of spelling it out, you might be a millenial...
If you have never used a postage stamp or don't know how to use one, you might be a millenial...
If you are constantly on the quest for the highest B.C. bullet so you can be a better "operator" you might be a millenial...

Please add some of your "observations"!

We need a grumpy baby boomers emoji so I can just post that each time one of you old guys falls off your rocker and breaks a hip.

If you bought your Glock 17 at a gunshow when the dealer had the only two models available - a G-17 and a G-17L does this make you a dinosaur?
Note: I screwed up and did NOT get the 'L' model!

A lot of us middle aged military veterans use acronyms. It is funny thinking that my kids, nieces and nephew never knew a world without cell phones and the internet. My kids were fascinated with cassette tapes when I taught them how to make a mix tape. Today we had old fashioned sledding fun on a snowy hill.

One or two in the OP may apply to me and I'm one of the last genXers.

I had a pager as a teen. I was trying to explain that one to the chillens the other day.

In the tradition of "You might be a redneck..."

If you bought your new Glock so you can "mod" it, you might be a millenial...
If you refer to you favorite firearm as a "platform" you might be a millenial...
If you describe a revolver as "old school" you might be a millenial...
If you describe anything with an acronym instead of spelling it out, you might be a millenial...
If you have never used a postage stamp or don't know how to use one, you might be a millenial...
If you are constantly on the quest for the highest B.C. bullet so you can be a better "operator" you might be a millenial...

Please add some of your "observations"!
You might be a millenial because that last one went over my head... BC-Before Christ?

It's okay, because I am actually a millenial and maybe only relate to the revolver statement. However, I typically only use that term with Colt detective specials and S&W K and J frames, so technically those are "old school" revolvers?

Although, I feel like semiauto recoil operated pistols are my favorite platform, or is that wrong to say?
:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top