JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
No but I just received 5 of these in the mail today.
2 AR and 3 AK I already had one of the AK that came with my rifle when I bought it and have never had a problem. So I thought I would get 3 more of them and 2 AR's to try out. Haven't shot the AR's yet but they load easy, fit good and cycled by hand just fine. Just as good as my Pmags do.

Dave

PSA usually puts them on sale for $8.99 with free shipping over 10. Keep an eye out. :)

Last Edited:
@GlennB if you get in a bind let me know. I have several unopened boxes of PMags from PSA. I'd be willing to sell you up to 10 if need be. I have probably around 100 of them so I could spare a few.

@GlennB if you get in a bind let me know. I have several unopened boxes of PMags from PSA. I'd be willing to sell you up to 10 if need be. I have probably around 100 of them so I could spare a few.

I appreciate that. I'm not in a bind, but I only have one mag and we all know that isn't enough! I'll shoot you a message.

When I click this URL I get a warning about the certificate not valid...

Screenshot from 2020-05-03 12-43-03.png

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews