JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
blacks riot when when excited about perceived racism, and we are admonished by our own people & now were racist for commenting on their extreme anti social destructive rioting behavior........ really?

should we look the other way when they burn down the cities...
shhhhh dont talk about it its racism

news reports ...our POTUS told the rioters to "stay the course" .....thats not racist?

thats part of the problem! we self impose double standards when it comes to politically correctness .....& who cares what the political correct think...Im tired of it & if you cant see our current govt is pushing racism, well.....never mind..... I shouldnt point that out its racist

Ethnicity or race? There's a difference, and if you don't know that, YOU'RE part of the problem. :rolleyes:

Are you implying I don't know the difference? A more correct way to ask that question, is asking if I know the difference between ethnicity and nationality. There is only one "race". The human race, I'm sure you've heard of it.

When people mention skin color, they are most definitely referring to the ethnicity of a person.

That is my attitude about "race", only one... the human race.

There can be many different skin colors within an ethnic group. There are black, brown, yellow and white Muslims all in the same general geographical area, and part of the same ethnic group.

You can't equate a black American being the same ethnicity as a black Sudanese, perhaps they'd be same subspecies of the human race, but ethnicity has to do more with culture. Put a black American in the same room with a black Sudanese for a conversation and the ethnic differences would be glaring.

If you disagree with me then you're a homophobe who hates women. o_O

That is my attitude about "race", only one... the human race.

There can be many different skin colors within an ethnic group. There are black, brown, yellow and white Muslims all in the same general geographical area, and part of the same ethnic group.

You can't equate a black American being the same ethnicity as a black Sudanese, perhaps they'd be same subspecies of the human race, but ethnicity has to do more with culture. Put a black American in the same room with a black Sudanese for a conversation and the ethnic differences would be glaring.

If you disagree with me then you're a homophobe who hates women. o_O

Sigh. My original intention was to say that skin color should not be mentioned, regardless of ones background. Just because the news talks about it doesn't make it right.

See? That wasn't too hard now was it? That's what you should have said in the first place. ;)

Having said that, it's not wrong to point out that there is a disproportionate committing of violent crimes by a certain subculture in this country. That ain't racist, that's statistical FACTS. :rolleyes:

I added drop-down sun glasses to my tinfoil hat. This shooting is so sad! He was a very promising man. Again we see the psych-drug element in the mix. Just in time for the administration's next performance. There is a book by Whitehead....."A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State." It is not fiction. Very chilling.

See? That wasn't too hard now was it? That's what you should have said in the first place. ;)

Having said that, it's not wrong to point out that there is a disproportionate committing of violent crimes by a certain subculture in this country. That ain't racist, that's statistical FACTS. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I suppose. On the contrary, education levels and income levels play a much higher roll across the board, looking at all skin colors. That's the cause fact.

Wait, FSU has a library?
Yes. In a converted janitors closet with about 3 titles.

And 1 of them hasn't been colored in yet!! :p

Oh, and re: tinfoil hats - remember they don't work if they aren't grounded.

Race/ethnicity (pick your term) is a pretty touchy subject in America. That's not going to change.

I have pointed out that black people in this country who make up 13% of the population account for 46-odd percent of all homicides. Does that make me racist? I don't think so. Nor do I think any rational person would call me that.

We have an enormous problem particularly within a SEGMENT of that 13%. Lot's and lots of black, middle-class people that aren't a part of the whole gang, rap, hoodlum culture. Hell, lots of POOR blacks who aren't.

The problem is that blacks are the most distinctly identifiable ethnicity in the country. So those middle-class people I'm talking about, tend to get painted with the same brush as the hoodlums. By police, by employers, by everyone, more or less, at least at a glance.

That's a problem. I don't have a solution. But ya, it's a problem and a serious one. And no, those black middle class people can't fix it any more than I can. Look at what happened to Cosby when he dared speak out against hoodlum culture. We may not have Jim Crow, but no honest white person can pretend that they don't get treated differently by police and others than blacks, based solely on skin color.

Everyone in this thread who mentions anything about ethnicity are part of the problem. Congratulations.

That IS the issue and the LEFT has used it to their evil advantage then they pull the race card on those on the right.
Enough of this BS.
It is what it is and the Source is from the Left wing in this country !
They PERPETUATE RACISM !
They Perpetuate it to their ends and it will never end as long as they continue.
That's what suits their agenda.
The MEDIA Keeps it going and going until people froth at the mouth, riot, destroy. Gives them the excuse to rob and steal in the name of protest. The usurper in the Whitehouse prods and pushes in undertones from the Whitehouse, and the Criminal in the Justice Dept won't ever prosecute any of them.
Perpetuating racism is their agenda. They feed from it and use it in their war against the country.

Last Edited:
Something I'll probably never understand, why people have to take it out on the innocent when their own lives go sour.
It's possible to do suicide by cop without the precursor rampage. For that matter, run a vacuum hose from the tailpipe into the car and listen to some tunes.

Quote: Everyone in this thread who mentions anything about ethnicity are part of the problem. Congratulations.

are you Al Sharpton? hiding behind a nickname?
I see it as YOUR part of the problem........buying into the bleeding heart stereotype perspective , whites are racist on the blacks, furthermore I find your just simply a race baiter .....thinking your better than everyone else sitting on your judgmental throne because we dare to talk about the current abhorrent behavior and growing trends that cause us to fear for our lives from HOME GROWN TERRORISM....

call us a racist...get your head out of your pooter,
If I make social comments about the news reports & if the news reports are about black white or green....... I am able to draw the most obvious of conclusions when all the riots are always committed by the green group.
so now Im a green racist? seriously...

ask yourself this...... whos making these race baiter rap stars millionaires supporting their lyrics like, kill the cops, kill whitey in his sleep, I cant even post half the racist obscenities as the forums software will bleep it all out....but the point is.... they are becoming millionaires over this culture's obvious approval by the millions spent on glorifying thug life in da hood.

LEO is now finds themselves in a more dangerous position than ever
.....confront a 300 pound rapping thug thats rapping about MURDER, Ho's, drugs, & well pretty much anti society rhetoric, that's just robbed & assaulted a store clerk and the cop gets a bounty put on his head by this same racist culture.

so next time your feeling all warm and fuzzy about your perspective remember your more a complicit part of the problem ........race baiting!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top