JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So saw some news on the FSU shooter. His name was released by a confidential informant. Now all of a sudden there is a right to privacy for some people who go off the rails and shoot things up. I'm pretty sure I understand why.

Scroll down for Myron May, the shooter:

-Graduate of Texas Tech University School of Law 2009
-Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
-Rocky Mountain Region Chairman of the National Black Law Students Association
-Texas Tech Law Review
-Texas Tech Board of Regents Scholar Graduate of Florida State University Alum 2005

<broken link removed>

Myron%20May.jpg

Apparently he was a good kid, the best ever. I swear I have never had a tinfoil hat on but this cat cannot be for real. Speech tonight on unconstitutional executive action will get buried behind this, Ferguson verdict, any anything else they can think of in the next few hours. It does appear that team Barry is going all in. The next two years are going to push this country to the edge.

Last Edited:
OH, Oh . . . White cop shoots black belligerent. I'll bet there is a convoy leaving Ferguson as I write this.
Wait, I forgot, this guy was an educated black guy. Can't count him as black, he obviously sold his people out.

Sheldon

I'm sure jesse and al will be all over the cop that killed him, especially if the cop was white,,,
That would be an admission of PURE ignorance if they did. There is NO subjectivity here - he shot the people, he would not drop his weapon. All witnessed. Nothing more to see Jesse and Al.

OH, Oh . . . White cop shoots black belligerent. I'll bet there is a convoy leaving Ferguson as I write this.
Wait, I forgot, this guy was an educated black guy. Can't count him as black, he obviously sold his people out.

Sheldon
There is about 3 of ya making a lot of racial remarks on here.
This thread and a couple others
Kinda making us all look like stupid bigot hicks.
Just sayin

He was on prescription SRI mental health drugs. A common thread in all these shootings - psychological prescription drugs.

Everyone in this thread who mentions anything about ethnicity are part of the problem. Congratulations.

That's become the generally accepted form of argument. If you point out racial bias in favor of (insert ethnic/racial minority here) then you are now and forever more labeled a racist.

He is a young and well educated African American attorney. Not only does that not fit into any convenient stereotype but it creates inconvenient new ones if you dig too deep. Given the kid gloves that the government and the media have taken towards that community lately, i don't see this one growing too big.

But I do think there are a couple of different possibilities. Home grown jihad is on that list, as is mental illness and drug abuse. A far less likely possibility is that he's a foot soldier for the marxist in chief and that he's in the Bahamas right now sipping a cool beverage. This may have been just another step down the path of distortion and lies that are causing the more gullible of our American brothers to lay down their rights at alarming speeds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top