JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I am new to firearms and just bought my second handgun, a used HK usp 9. Love it but I just don't understand why, on the to of the slide there are two small holes drilled all the way through. I checked new HK usp slides and they come like that, so I know there must be a good reason. Thanks for any input. image.jpg

I believe the one on the right hand side is for the extractor and the one towards the top keeps the firing pin in place . If you remove them I do not know why you would want or need to but if you do fresh ones need to be purchased .

I own the same pistol and after owning several 9mm autos I can say that the HK USP is by far my favorite. Smooth shooting, more accurate than me and never a hickup. :)

Yep, I've gone shooting with it a half dozen times so far, it's like butter, so smooth. And more accurate and controllable than just about any gun I've ever shot. So happy with my new gun.
I own the same pistol and after owning several 9mm autos I can say that the HK USP is by far my favorite. Smooth shooting, more accurate than me and never a hickup. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top