JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I am new to firearms and just bought my second handgun, a used HK usp 9. Love it but I just don't understand why, on the to of the slide there are two small holes drilled all the way through. I checked new HK usp slides and they come like that, so I know there must be a good reason. Thanks for any input. image.jpg

I believe the one on the right hand side is for the extractor and the one towards the top keeps the firing pin in place . If you remove them I do not know why you would want or need to but if you do fresh ones need to be purchased .

I own the same pistol and after owning several 9mm autos I can say that the HK USP is by far my favorite. Smooth shooting, more accurate than me and never a hickup. :)

Yep, I've gone shooting with it a half dozen times so far, it's like butter, so smooth. And more accurate and controllable than just about any gun I've ever shot. So happy with my new gun.
I own the same pistol and after owning several 9mm autos I can say that the HK USP is by far my favorite. Smooth shooting, more accurate than me and never a hickup. :)