JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0456.JPG

Does anyone else like pistol caliber rifles? I have a Auto Ordnance Thomson M1, Winchester 1873 in .45 LC & a Colt AR-15 9mm flat top carbine. The Thompson is my favorite rifle in all my safes. My girl's started shooting it in Middle School at bowling pins and had a hoot. Heavy? Yes. Practical? No, but a blast to shoot. The Colt is a new model that is reliable, and much lighter than the Thompson. I still like the feel of machined metal and a walnut stock. I'm looking into making my MKE MP5K into an SBR.

Last Edited:
This is the very first pistol caliber carbine I ever owned. AR-45acp. I built this gun back around 93.The upper was no problem. It was made by, back then, SGW. Or known today as Olympic Arms. I did take a little engineering to the magwell and the mags so I could use 30 round grease gun mags. Very fun gun to shoot and very accurate.

IMG_2048_zpsvmcu3t8i.jpg

Yes, PC fan here. In fact, I'm starting to build a bit of a collection of PC rifles/carbines. My latest project is almost complete, and while it's a pistol, not a 'rifle', now that the ATF says it's okay again to shoulder a brace, my 9mm pistol will be a nice addition to the family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top