JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMG_0459.JPG IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0456.JPG

Does anyone else like pistol caliber rifles? I have a Auto Ordnance Thomson M1, Winchester 1873 in .45 LC & a Colt AR-15 9mm flat top carbine. The Thompson is my favorite rifle in all my safes. My girl's started shooting it in Middle School at bowling pins and had a hoot. Heavy? Yes. Practical? No, but a blast to shoot. The Colt is a new model that is reliable, and much lighter than the Thompson. I still like the feel of machined metal and a walnut stock. I'm looking into making my MKE MP5K into an SBR.

Last Edited:
This is the very first pistol caliber carbine I ever owned. AR-45acp. I built this gun back around 93.The upper was no problem. It was made by, back then, SGW. Or known today as Olympic Arms. I did take a little engineering to the magwell and the mags so I could use 30 round grease gun mags. Very fun gun to shoot and very accurate.

IMG_2048_zpsvmcu3t8i.jpg

Yes, PC fan here. In fact, I'm starting to build a bit of a collection of PC rifles/carbines. My latest project is almost complete, and while it's a pistol, not a 'rifle', now that the ATF says it's okay again to shoulder a brace, my 9mm pistol will be a nice addition to the family.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top