JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That appears to be the GOA, GOF, TX AG suit filed in the southern TX district... as opposed to the NRA one in the notice.

Thanks for finding this one though. :s0155:
I see thx, I thought the initial plaintiffs looked odd but I can't keep them all straight. I think there are at least three filed so far. Goa is sure active I'll say that.

I see thx, I thought the initial plaintiffs looked odd but I can't keep them all straight. I think there are at least three filed so far. Goa is sure active I'll say that.
The GOA led one makes the 4th in TX (covering N, S and Eastern district courts) and the NRA would be #5 major filing, but in ND,... that I'm currently aware of, but may be more.

The NRA one has some pretty heafty co-plaintiff action going on there. :s0155:

:s0128:

This thread is for legal action/progress information.

Compliance, filing process, outcomes, etc... there are other threads dedicated to that. Thanks!👍

(I"m guilty of straying too, so let's refocus)

^^Gypsy man found the right one above^^:s0090:
Nice!! But... unless I'm reading it wrong, I don't see "NRA" anywhere on there. It looks to be led by FRAC(?)

It's certainly the suit mentioned in that article, but looks like maybe misreported as an NRA suit.

But isn't this the one with like 450 states signing onto it?
Yup. He found the right one... according to the petitioner states and court filing district mentioned in the article... just... I don't see NRA's fingerprints on it. Looks like the reporter mistakenly said "NRA" instead of "FRAC".

Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread. I thought this was for all litigation.

Either way, look at the numbers from SB Tactical and run the number for both financial and total braces sold by just that one company.

Yup. He found the right one... according to the petitioner states and court filing district mentioned in the article... just... I don't see NRA's fingerprints on it. Looks like the reporter mistakenly said "NRA" instead of "FRAC".
That video by Alex ? Of sbtactical went into detail about who FRAC is. I'll try to find it.

Edit: found it. He goes into who frac is somewhere in the first 1/4 or first 1/3 of the video as I recall.

Last Edited:

Either way, look at the numbers from SB Tactical and run the number for both financial and total braces sold by just that one company.
Not at all! It is... and you done GOOD!! Thanks for posting.

1.1 million braces per year for about 10 years sold by sbtactical based on those numbers in the lawsuit.

That video by Alex ? Of sbtactical went into detail about who read is. I'll try to find it.

Edit: found it. He goes into who frac is somewhere in the first 1/4 or first 1/3 of the video as I recall.

I did't see that before. By "article" I was referring to the foxnews article linked earlier reporting it as tne NRA lawsuit.

No matter....

I did't see that before. By "article" I was referring to the foxnews article linked earlier reporting it as tne NRA lawsuit.

No matter....
Sorry my phone autocorrect changed "FRAC" to "read" in my post you quoted. The video just had a tidy definition of FRAC and how it was started.

F259EC78-B14B-4EAE-BE55-20D1B6BC8F60.jpeg

The courts view of 2nd amendment infringements has historically been different that the typical gun owners view. Maybe its changing maybe just a little. Bumpstocks are the most recent measure. 5 years and still no resolution . I know one circuit court said no but the ATF still doesn't allow them.

The guy I was talking to down the street was of the opinion tat it was going to take days not years for an injunction. Months maybe and really IMHO because the website server is going to go up in flames soon. The shotgun to DD conversion in 94 was given 6 years with maybe 1/10000 the volume to work with.
So the bumpstock ban wasn't struck down?

What we're forgetting is that the ATF can just call them SBRs that are illegal under the NFA without ANY rulemaking, because 99% of brace owners are using them to shoulder firearms that operate like a rifle that have barrels shorter than 16". In some ways the rule is fair warning, and the free tax stamp is a mea culpa for giving advice that people relied on.

Honestly, I want my free tax stamp so I can add a real stock.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads