JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is Piers Morgan?

If it was not for the links in these types of stories I would have no idea who this pompous Brit is.

If I were on his show I would simply tell him that his home country has exactly the types of laws he as advocating, so what is keeping him here?
Additinally the reason we have the 2A is a direct result of people just like him - damn pompous Brits that think that they have the right to rule people is distant lands.

Piers is very good at not letting a conversation come to a conclusion. Those who view the gun issue on an emotional level, rather than a logical and factual level, will feel they have an ally while actually receiving very little useful information. His questions about whether we should be allowed to own a tank or a nuclear bomb are basically worthless for the logical/factual, but has a high emotional score. He's not a dummy...he's a cunning disinformation agent.

Sorry, I'm not buying the sports thingie.. it's caving and cowardice and ignores the true history of our 2nd amendment which has nothing to do with sports. I'm glad the rally on Saturday agreed with Come and Get It and Don't Tread on Me and not the OPs concepts

If it was not for the links in these types of stories I would have no idea who this pompous Brit is.

If I were on his show I would simply tell him that his home country has exactly the types of laws he as advocating, so what is keeping him here?
Additinally the reason we have the 2A is a direct result of people just like him - damn pompous Brits that think that they have the right to rule people is distant lands.

Well said.. this arrogant British attitude was prevalent in 1775 and we knew what to do about it. I'm not going to apologize and I'm ready for part 2 and anyone who isn't is a coward and or traitor

By all accounts at least half of americans own firearms and I suspect there are many who would consider themselves neither right nor left. They want to be left alone and hate labels. So Piers is winning something, but probably mostly points with the choir who already believed.

We pro-liberty people need to keep in mind that both left and right have agendas that are not necessarily in line with individual liberty.

Protection against tyranny in govenment is but one element of the second ammendment. Allies are where we find them.

Piers isnt American so who gives a flying bubblegum what he thinks about American laws, We arent over in the UK trying to get them to legalize firearms, My thought is that the Second ammendment is there to provide yet another system of checks and balances, by giving the people a way to overthrow a government they see unfit. Or that is failing to provide for the people, and is not doing the correct things politically.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top