JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The force driving this is that when persuasion doesn't work, the dominant strategy is to use a greedy algorithm: anywhere you can win, take it immediately. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or even if you really care that much about it. If it upsets the other side, you do it."

This quote stood out.

I just finished reading it and it is indeed very fascinating and the author makes a compelling argument. And it is further proof those advocating more infringement in Oregon and Washington are on the wrong side of history.

I like it. Now does it mean we will ever one day see the NFA struck down, I'm skeptical but ... There is some positive out there I wasn't seeing.

It still feels like the Left is going to force gun control down our throats by fiat up to the point of widespread violence. After all, who has the guns? Try to take them away and how do they think that's gonna go for them?

I ain't no New Zealander!

Public opinion is what matters and there is a majority who are tired of being squashed.

It's not Old White Men either.

Concealed carry has completely and utterly won
In a pinch, you could shorten this entire essay down to this one animation:

When I saw the title I was going to post this, but glad to see it covered.

Nice article, and I like the website in general. I will take a look at some of the other posts there.

Off-topic, but there's a good link in the article to a gun-control messaging guide that I've not seen before and is worth downloading. Glancing through the guide, it's a little like getting a copy (at least a partial one) of the anti-rights team's playbook.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top