JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20180411_094837.jpg 20180411_094845.jpg

Very nice! Now, why are you just sitting there taking picts of it and posting them on here? Get out there and start shooting it!

And we expect a full report of function and accuracy (with pictures) when you are done.

:s0151:

(Please don't take offense. I'm just poking at you) :D

Very nice first 22lr! They will multiply once you realize you can shoot a whole brick and have only spent 20-30 dollars.

I don't own a double action revolver in 22lr. Looks like a lot of fun! 9 shots, is only one less than a semi auto and you really don't have to worry about magazines.

Good buy!

Congrats ! If you can shoot a .22 handgun well then you can shoot a larger caliber handgun good as well. Great for trigger control. I shoot my Buckmark often to keep my pistol skills up and it's neighbor friendly.

I will add all my semi autos are very reliable. I take the time to find out what ammo works best and only use the cheap stuff for cans and targets. I seldom get malfunctions with CCI round nose 40 grain, and their hollow points feed well in my 10/22. Unlike the Winchester's larger HPs.