JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In another thread I commented that since we are all about to become "criminals" when our guns are outlawed we had better start picking out our gangster names. I call dibs on "Huck the Nose," but you can call me "Bugsy" if you wanna.

What's your gangster name, Pal-ee?

I'd pick Runs with Scissors.
Which is ironic 'cause I'm left handed and if you ever need a laugh hand a left handed guy a pair of scissors and watch him try to cut something ...
Andy

Last Edited:
I'd pick Runs with Scissors.
Which is ironic 'cause I'm left handed and if you ever need a laugh hand a left handed guy a pair of scissors and watch him try to cut something ...
Andy

I'm left handed and can ONLY use right handed scissors. ;)

Jealous and now suffering scissor envy LOL!
How do you do that?
Do you use 'em upside down gangster style?
I never could get the knack of right handed scissors.
But my pocket knife always works ... :)
Andy

Jealous and now suffering scissor envy LOL!
How do you do that?
Do you use 'em upside down gangster style?
I never could get the knack of right handed scissors.
But my pocket knife always works ... :)
Andy

Nope. I use them right handed. Could never get the hang of left handed scissors. I also use skilsaws/jigsaws/sawzalls right handed. But I use my pocket knife lefty. Go figure. :D

Wheels

Cuz I'm a "wheel man" and I love to "drive". I enjoy owning and driving fast, well handling performance cars. Our two "family" cars are a 2003 Corvette Roadster and a 2014 Porsche Panamera 4S AWD 420HP Twin Turbo.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top