JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a lefty too!

My friends in high school called me the unibomber.
I carried this weird black duffel bag instead of a backpack, and I was into guns and playing out in the woods.
I guess it's weird for sissy city boys.

I'm a lefty too!

My friends in high school called me the unibomber.
I carried this weird black duffel bag instead of a backpack, and I was into guns and playing out in the woods.
I guess it's weird for sissy city boys.

I feel bad for lefties in this world so am predominately right handed but my grandfather was truely ambidextrous and I can do pretty much anything with my left that I can do with my right - kinda strange that I have different preferences depending on the situation.

I feel bad for lefties in this world so am predominately right handed but my grandfather was truely ambidextrous and I can do pretty much anything with my left that I can do with my right - kinda strange that I have different preferences depending on the situation.

I'm sure it has its advantages. :rolleyes:

Andy's could be Cap'n Baller, considering his prodigious black powdah collection :). Maybe I could be Obi-Juan. "These are not the guns you're looking for. Move along. "

Gangster name? Hmm ... I think I'm going to have to go with "Straight Outta Condon."** I used to live in that very small, Eastern Oregon town a long time ago. :D

And for newborn "gangsta babies", they'd go by "straight outta condom"... Until they got older anyway.

:D

Bulletproof.
I've dodged death a few times in my Army career. So, maybe that fits.

I think "Dodger" would fit the bill, or "Lead Walker". ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top