JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In another thread I commented that since we are all about to become "criminals" when our guns are outlawed we had better start picking out our gangster names. I call dibs on "Huck the Nose," but you can call me "Bugsy" if you wanna.

What's your gangster name, Pal-ee?

I'd pick Runs with Scissors.
Which is ironic 'cause I'm left handed and if you ever need a laugh hand a left handed guy a pair of scissors and watch him try to cut something ...
Andy

Last Edited:
I'd pick Runs with Scissors.
Which is ironic 'cause I'm left handed and if you ever need a laugh hand a left handed guy a pair of scissors and watch him try to cut something ...
Andy

I'm left handed and can ONLY use right handed scissors. ;)

Jealous and now suffering scissor envy LOL!
How do you do that?
Do you use 'em upside down gangster style?
I never could get the knack of right handed scissors.
But my pocket knife always works ... :)
Andy

Jealous and now suffering scissor envy LOL!
How do you do that?
Do you use 'em upside down gangster style?
I never could get the knack of right handed scissors.
But my pocket knife always works ... :)
Andy

Nope. I use them right handed. Could never get the hang of left handed scissors. I also use skilsaws/jigsaws/sawzalls right handed. But I use my pocket knife lefty. Go figure. :D

Wheels

Cuz I'm a "wheel man" and I love to "drive". I enjoy owning and driving fast, well handling performance cars. Our two "family" cars are a 2003 Corvette Roadster and a 2014 Porsche Panamera 4S AWD 420HP Twin Turbo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top