JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Justa heads up I noticed for pics taken with iPhone if it was taken in portrait orientation or if phone was "reversed" when taking photo in landscape orientation, when u upload it it is upside down.

I tried rotating it in "photos" on the phone but still uploads as upside down. So there is something about whenu upload a photo it looks at the original orientation and rotates it. Probably an issue specific to iPhone pics because it doesn't do this for any other type of photo and doesn't do it if iPhone photo was taken in landscape mode with phone not being "reversed" or upsidedown. I think that means if home button is to the right as I take photo it is ok but not if phone is "reversed" but did not test it.

Last Edited:
It does this because the phone stores rotation data in the EXIF info when you take the picture. It expects you to be in portrait mode or landscape with the volume buttons pointing to the ground, otherwise you get into some issues.

Simple fix for it - take a screenshot of your image and upload that instead. If that doesn't work, then you need to edit using an app that will re-save the rotation data...try Camera+, it's pretty good, or Snapseed.

Thanks hueco, great explanation. I don't need any more apps though cuz too complicated as is ha ha. But I do like the pro camera app. That one was well worth the original $5 I paid for it. Adds tons of high end still and video features to phone camera. Although newer phones have added a lot of their features.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top