JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm using the Numbers spreadsheet app on the iPhone. Created my own sheets for each firearm with a sheet which pulls data from all the sheets for a total overview. I also have a table to log ammo purchases and remaining ammo inventory all calculated from the other sheets. (I guess I'm kind of OCD about all this)

I'm using the Numbers spreadsheet app on the iPhone. Created my own sheets for each firearm with a sheet which pulls data from all the sheets for a total overview. I also have a table to log ammo purchases and remaining ammo inventory all calculated from the other sheets. (I guess I'm kind of OCD about all this)

yeah, same here (OCD)... want to track my ammo inventory as well as ammo quality and as go through them to help with my future purchase decisions. i guess i could use a Google spreadsheet to access on multiple platforms including my phone. thanks for the feedback!

we know you probably have something WAY more complicated than what we are thinking... :D ;)

I did that for my N gauge trains. Brand, locomotive type, how much I paid and when I bought the item. Also the car number so I may buy different numbered unit but the same locomotive type.

I just write the info on my targets, and file the targets in a box according to each gun. If there is one thing I hate, it is always pecking away at tiny phone "keys".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top