JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy, I just signed up hoping to find like minded Oregonians who share my desire to protect our 2nd Amendment rights, especially this election year. I bought my first firearm back in the mid-nineties and according to my wife have amassed an arsenal, I wouldn't call it an arsenal but I feel well protected. I belong to the Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood, OR and visit it as often as I can. My oldest rifle is Schmidt-Rubin 1889 and my newest is another AR. I'm hoping to make some 2A loving friends here to help repulse this anti-gun movement that seems to be spreading like wildfire here in Oregon. I have sat on my duff for decades taking my 2A rights for granted. I know I'm late to the party but I am standing up now and won't back down until Oregonian's 2A rights are safe. Thanks arakboss 20180426_090722.jpg

Thank you. I have a couple of acres and a vacation cabin in the Northern Part of The Great State of Jefferson. I absolutely love every minute I get to spend there. I had planned on retiring down there until I met my wife. Now it looks like I will only get to spend 11 months of the year down there instead of 12, once I retire:)

Welcome aboard...
Thanks and I like your avatar pic. I had a polite discussion with somebody once who said the framers of the US Constitution would not have wanted us to be free to keep and bear AR15s under the 2nd Amendment. I explained to them that if the People had AR15s back then and used them to toss the British out, they sure and the hell would have wanted us to have them today.

Nice, used to belong to tri county myself and visit every Friday. Now I'm in da woods.

Without naming names does the airline pilot with the awesome rifle with the can still show up and punch tiny holes in paper from time to time?

Welcome Aboard, glad to have ya! I'm all over the place right now, but normally live in the mountains of South Central Colorado where the waters flow Left! Currently in Southern Arizoniya! We got a hell of a fight in OryGun, Lets make it a good one, and Lets kick this thing out the door, not only make OryGun great again, But make the rest of the country stand up and take notice as well! We The People, Shall not be Infringed upon any longer!:cool:

Nice, used to belong to tri county myself and visit every Friday. Now I'm in da woods.

Without naming names does the airline pilot with the awesome rifle with the can still show up and punch tiny holes in paper from time to time?
It's a pretty awesome range, they have done a lot to it in the last few years, adding bathrooms, wifi and such. I am not familiar with the gent you mentioned. I work nights so I usually go weekday mornings when there is hardly anybody there. Glad to see you made it to the woods.

Welcome Aboard, glad to have ya! I'm all over the place right now, but normally live in the mountains of South Central Colorado where the waters flow Left! Currently in Southern Arizoniya! We got a hell of a fight in OryGun, Lets make it a good one, and Lets kick this thing out the door, not only make OryGun great again, But make the rest of the country stand up and take notice as well! We The People, Shall not be Infringed upon any longer!:cool:
I am going to do my part and then some. About the only chance we got this year is to gain some seats in the Oregon House. If Pro-Gun Candidates could pick up about 6 to 8 seats we could stop anything else from coming down the pike in the way of gun control from the Legislature. But then we have those pesky citizen initiatives like IP43. That IP will be a disaster if it makes it on the ballot and passes. I am going to sacrifice about $1500 worth of my G&A collection to entice people to help me with the cause. Just not sure how to get the most help for the dollar, any ideas are welcome. Enjoy the sun down there.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews