JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did you miss it?

For some reason - some rando decides to lambast a PH video like a child.

Nothing but an excuse to try and belittle Paul with a flagrant temper tantrum and useless diatribe.

So... of course - PH responds. Like an adult.

But gun nutz? - lol - he doubled down and got waylaid like a chump.

The Quarantine Wars have begun.

max.jpg

Last Edited:
Just a goofball trying to make $ by getting people to look at his video, and have people on forums link to his video. Probably next attack will be Hickok45 if he hasn't already.

Don't feed the troll video maker, that's what he wants, u r putting $ in his pocket by watching.

Not this time.

I encourage everyone to watch it. It's not monetized. And for every view - he loses subs. Lol

Sometimes - people need to be made examples of.

That's the problem today... Not enough Grandmothers teaching the definition of, "shame".

Jeez.... just watched GN for 20 seconds and here's my take.....
Big head little body, nasally voice, argumentative like a 15 year old and always has to have the last word, thinks he's the smartest one in the room......

That about sums it up. :rolleyes:

It was truly foolish for that gunnuts guy to go after Paul. Amazed anyone would nitpick paul like that.. especially with the age and accolade difference to boot.

Paul is a solid dude who knows his stuff.. gunnuts, while a fellow gun nut and revolver shooter "dun chose the wrong hombre to get in a tangle with."
Pauls fanbase has many serious shooters that know he is legit when it comes to his teachings. And that is made clear in Gunnuts comment section. He is/was getting utterly destroyed.

I can't stand Caleb Giddings. He is EXACTLY why I don't return to a gun store. He fails to understand one thing: Gunfights do funny things to people and mindset wins more gunfights than being nit-picky and overly technical about what should be a gross motor skill.

If you're basing your potential effectiveness in a gunfight with what you do at an IDPA match, you might be disappointed for a second. The game of shooting games will get you killed in real life.

Jeez.... just watched GN for 20 seconds and here's my take.....
Big head little body, nasally voice, argumentative like a 15 year old and always has to have the last word, thinks he's the smartest one in the room......

That about sums it up. :rolleyes:
I cannot stand watching T Heads on the news channel -- why would I want to watch a soy-boi TALK about guns.

I can't stand Caleb Giddings. He is EXACTLY why I don't return to a gun store. He fails to understand one thing: Gunfights do funny things to people and mindset wins more gunfights than being nit-picky and overly technical about what should be a gross motor skill.

If you're basing your potential effectiveness in a gunfight with what you do at an IDPA match, you might be disappointed for a second. The game of shooting games will get you killed in real life.

Just like what would happen to a 7th degree black-belt holder in a street fight..... o_O:rolleyes:;)

Just a goofball trying to make $ by getting people to look at his video, and have people on forums link to his video. Probably next attack will be Hickok45 if he hasn't already.

Don't feed the troll video maker, that's what he wants, u r putting $ in his pocket by watching.
Luckily, we have the option to watch or not watch what we want in this country. If PH is monetized, I'm good with that. He served his country well and puts good, clear information at our fingertips. If I had the talent and knowledge of PH I would be making videos too. Lucky for you all though, all I have is a keyboard...:p

Luckily, we have the option to watch or not watch what we want in this country. If PH is monetized, I'm good with that. He served his country well and puts good, clear information at our fingertips. If I had the talent and knowledge of PH I would be making videos too. Lucky for you all though, all I have is a keyboard...:p

You have to wear pants before you make videos.... just an FYI! ;):D

That kid deserved every bit of that video...the question will be does he actually learn from it or proceed to be a jackwagon

He's not really a rando. Caleb Giddings/Gun Nutz Media...he's an active Air Force shooting instructor, a pretty decent competition shooter, and part owner in a gun store (I think). He's been around for quite awhile and has a reputation of being pretty...snarky...especially when he thinks somebody is wrong, using outdated/inferior methods, etc.

I'm not defending him, just explaining who he is. I watch both him and Paul but I haven't seen Paul's response yet but did note it's over an hour long. That's a lot of response.

He's not really a rando. Caleb Giddings/Gun Nutz Media...he's an active Air Force shooting instructor, a pretty decent competition shooter, and part owner in a gun store (I think). He's been around for quite awhile and has a reputation of being pretty...snarky...especially when he thinks somebody is wrong, using outdated/inferior methods, etc.

I'm not defending him, just explaining who he is. I watch both him and Paul but I haven't seen Paul's response yet but did note it's over an hour long. That's a lot of response.

I watched it in its entirety last night, honestly speaking it is definitely as long as it needed to be.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top