JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Caleb Giddings "Run your gun, not your mouth" Then proceeds to run his mouth.

Hey, have another drink and make another drunk video, they seem to work out well for him...:s0140:

WOW!
That Paul even had to respond to that child is a real shame, that he did it as a true professional in a courteous and respectful manor shows just how much better a man he truly is!
Sad that that Chair Force hack ( Note my Avatar badge) even speaks of my Beloved Branch like he is a spokesperson, brings him great shame, and thus, shames all of us who have worn that uniform! I take great offence to that, and I know others do as well!

I never heard of the young fellow, though he came across like a snot with too much time on his hands. A very gentlemanly and thorough reply from the fellow he was a nozzle to though.

One thing I absolutely can not stand, is folks that state that their little pieces of paper make them smarter or more qualified for anything.

Paul is a great person, calm collected, and as that guys states "done the work" by which he has probably way more time behind his gun than a guy that got a paper from some people for being behind his gun while in their presence.

Young putz that clearly is a narcissistic wanna be. He also seems to like showing off on video he's old enough to drink I guess.
I think it's funny the comments are turned off on the first video and by reading the ones on the second I can imagine what the comments were. He should stick with selling insurance or whatever and let the grown ups discuss firearms.

I think it's funny the comments are turned off on the first video and by reading the ones on the second I can imagine what the comments were.

True that.

The whole YT personality/popularity thing is lost on me because I can't comprehend why anyone cares. That said, pretty much every time I've seen someone turn off comments, it was because, at some level, he or she knew they were full of crap and couldn't stand the heat.

A few thoughts as a relatively objective observer (not a Paul Harrell subscriber, but have seen a few of videos, not a Gun Nuts Media subscriber either, and hadn't heard of him prior to this).

Gun Nuts Media comes across as an arrogant blowhard that tries too hard to seem funny (and fails).

It's also plainly obvious that he repeatedly and deliberately lied about Harrell as proven conclusively by Harrell's rebuttal.

YouTube has become infested with people that attempt to score fame by calling-out and trying to take down bigger, more prominent figures. This is clearly an example.

Thus, the only one Gun Nuts Media successfully called out is himself as a low-integrity individual.

I hope the broader community sees this and no one has anything has anything to do with the little liar again. These kind of people do far more harm than good to the "gun community."

If you look closely, just before Paul actually HITS the ejector rod, the cases fly out because of fear and respect.
When Caleb PUSHES on the ejector rod, he gets an owie and cries.

This little moronic douchearoo is copying James Yeager's approach to getting views. Many differences between this turd and Yeager. Criticizing the .40S&W to get views is alot different than attacking one of the best YouTube channels. He must think by attacking Harrel that he'll magically get to rise to his level.

What a turd.

That kid deserved every bit of that video...the question will be does he actually learn from it or proceed to be a jackwagon
He doesn't. His latest video doesn't have the comments blocked. Total arsehat. I said he reminded me of toilet seat licking girl trying to get attention.

Did not watch video. Paul Harrell is knowledgeable, unpretentious and willing to take on the questions and mysteries of (my) firearms hobby and self defense. If I were to meet him I would say just one thing... just one. Thank you for your service. Thanks Paul

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top