JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would buy it as a drone but end up with it as a target trying to make it work. Cannot even handle the whole video it takes so long. Throw it up and let the shotgun do its job.

But.......that's four, whole Mosin-Nagants!:eek::confused:

Pretty darned cool rig! I'm with .40cal' though, I'm afraid I'm too much of a lotech to use it properly!

I have two small 8inch drones they are fast and last maybe 20 minutes in a lithium battery charge. But they do not like wind of any kind. Oh and I paid less then 100 each.

This one will do 20+ winds with steady camera in HD and has an elevation of 1500 +ft. And a range of about 2 miles. My buddies have introduced me to 860 yards with my
I have two small 8inch drones they are fast and last maybe 20 minutes in a lithium battery charge. But they do not like wind of any kind. Oh and I paid less then 100 each.

6.5 Creedmoore and promise me 1500.
The spotting glass was ok at 860 but I think this will help at longer ranges. Plus didn't have do do any explaining on the home front:)

Doesn't drone imply you don't have the fly them? These are just unmanned aerial vehicles. I hate the term drone and hate the public latched onto it. I feel like the media is pushing it for fear, as they are not drones. Same thing as calling an AR-15 and assault rifle. Calling it a drone sell more papers and commercial space when they make the news.

These devices are so new we don't know what to call them.

Remember cars were called horseless carriages? We tend to call new technology what it isn't. We can only compare it to what came before.

So who knows. We may someday find ourselves calling them. Surveillance and lethal lightweight infiltration explosive device. Or SALLIED. o_O

Or whatever. When It's named for what it is. That's the name it will keep.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top