JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered one of their VZ2008 rifles on 9/3. I got an email on 9/17 (14 days later) it was shipped and I would receive an email with a tracking number within 24 hours. It never came. I called on 9/19, 9/22, 9/23, and 9/24. Left messages all four times. No one ever called back. Finally on the 25th I spoke with someone who actually answered the phone. He said he would ship the gun within a few hours and apologized for the late response and action. Said he would call me with a tracking number. Never got a phone call. I called today, 7 times! No answer. On the 8th phone call someone answered and said it was going out today 2 day air. Well guess what, got the email, it will be delivered on 10/6 being shipped ground. Over 1 month to get my rifle. What a useless company. No customer service, no return phone calls, and absolutely crappy shipping department. I will never order from them again.:mad::mad:

That sucks, Gas! Not good to hear cause the couple times I've used them I got fast, no problem service. My thought is that these sites that are, usually, less expensive keep their costs down by not investing in infrastructure or personel. Whether you get bit by the system is entirely luck of the draw! Two good experiences for me probably means my number is coming up!

PSA's shipping for guns and AR lowers and uppers have been 15 business days for quite awhile. Took about 3 and a half weeks to get my upper when i ordered it earlier this year.

This has been a known fact for a while. PSA has been overwhelmed by there recent success and is trying to catch up. Seems that when you have a decent product and offer it for 30 to 50% less than other companies you tend to get a back log;)

I have always had a good experience with quick shipping on parts and will not let this keep me away. Hopefully if I do order a upper I will not have a bad experience.

Yep, they take their time when it comes to shipping. Usually stuff is shipped out on the 15th day and then takes another 7-8 days to get to the final destination. They still have great prices and good quality. You guys check out their Ar-10 stuff? You can get a decent one off their site for under $800! Next couple of paychecks will definitely be going towards that.

I've ordered a lot from them. I've had them screw up orders. All in all I'm not mad. They have insanely good pricing, so dealing with a few hiccups is not that big of a deal in my eyes.

If you want fast shipping check out aim surplus.

I have probably ordered 10 times from PSA, Never has it been super speedy but I have always got the stuff and its always been a great deal for what I got. Honestly dude if taking a month is your only complaint I would say you have little to complain about. I just had a $800 with Ice Arms that never, I repeat never showed. After several months I finally got a refund, never any contact with the seller.

The old saying goes Quality, Service, Price...... Pick two

For my VZ I waited almost a month.
Called in just as you did and talked to a few folks.. Mentioned that they had to get caught up on previous orders and mine was x-days out..etc.

They still have good deals.
I wouldn't rule them out so much as just order and forget about it and not have high expectations.

Sorry about your ordeal.

In fact, I ended up selling my VZ.. Just too different from my AKs.

I got an e-mail flyer from them a while back. Some .22lr I had never heard of before...What the heck!
Price was less than .05 a round, so I ordered 500 rnds. Never saw the ad again, but 15 days later, the ammo arrived and there was even an extra box in the package. :) I must be living right.:rolleyes:

I guess you didn't see this <broken link removed>

Uh, yes I did, maybe you did not read it correctly.

Order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship

Gas, I would stay reasonable but, keep on them. Couple guys at my shop ordered VZs from them about 2 months ago and got them within a week or two. I doubt they are trying to scam you. Your order just probably slipped through the cracks. Just call them up and leave a message if you can asking someone to please handle it personally. Explain it's been a month since you ordered. You were told it had shipped but, never received the item and that you called and they said they would send it out a week ago and it still hasn't happened. Like I said, they aren't trying to scam you so, the more polite you are the better the service will be. Be firm but, polite.

I didn't say 15 regular days Gas. I said 15 business days. Which is 3 weeks. Plus the time it spends in shipping. It takes about a month to receive packages. That's how long it took for my upper.

Order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 5 business days for your order to ship

Here is a screenshot i took on my phone, 2 lines underneath where it you quoted states firearms take up to 15 business days to ship. PSA screen cap.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe I read it correctly, did you? Please refer to above posting, 15 business days for firearms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top