WTS/WTT OTHER PAKOL ( Mujahideen Military Wool Hat)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

albin25

Reactions
SOLD
What a should a dapper dresser like you be wearing on your chilly noggin, when you go out in woods with your favorite AK?
-Your 'Coon skin cap? no way.!
-A Stetson?... seriously?

What you really need is...a genuine PAKOL Chitrali Masoud Mujahideen
Military Wool Hat!
-One size fits all...like any good proletariat hat should!
-It's a brownish/greenish/tannish color, so don't drop it in the bush 'cuz ya
may never find it again.

They sell for around $15-20 on Amazon or EBay, but make me an acceptable offer in cash or stuff, and you can be the lucky insurgent to pay the freight to the People's Postal or Evil Corporate Package Svc. and get this lovely hat delivered to your home. It's made of 100% quality wool, just the thing to impress your best ewe on a chilly Saturday night.

It could be the perfect gift for some Snowflake "Oppression Studies" major looking at $100k in student loans and a promising future career flipping burgers, while blaming "da Man" for their own bad decisions.

The only way to get one for less is to shoot a Taliban Insurgent (but NOT in the head).

upload_2017-3-20_22-23-15-png.351159.png oo upload_2017-3-20_22-24-50-png.351160.png

Yes... I'm really selling this, and, you aren't really required to actually own an AK!
Even if you don't plan on wearing it, you can use as a tea cozy, or a bun warmer, keep the TV remote in.....
....Or, even better, threaten your teenager that you'll buy it and make him wear it!

Last edited:
OP
albin25

albin25

Reactions
Was just digging through a closet and found this head heater is still there...:s0001:...,
....So I figure what the heck? Why not bump the old ad.

Ignore post # 2.... the dead beat never followed through....maybe his bridge burned down?

Last edited:
Reactions
The ad is hilarious, thanks for a laugh!

Would you consider a $20 bill & you send me the cap?

If that's acceptable, PM me an address.

Regards,

Luke

OP
albin25

albin25

Reactions
All I know about it's origins is on the label;
- M. Saleen,
- Saddique Market
- Peshawar City, Pakistan

- looks to be new

- Comes with a small Pakistani flag cloisonné pin (that was going to be a bonus surprise, but now ...not so much)

I could supply a good background story, specially made-up for the new owner, like;
"Given to me near the southern border 20 miles west of Laredo, by a non-Spanish speaking "Mexican" who traded it for my straw cowboy hat"....
.... but, then I'd have to substantially raise the price!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
  • Advanced Firearms Training
    2.00 star(s)
    Good in some ways, not in others
    The shop itself has a great selection from milsurp to modern, which we rarely see much of anymore. What rubbed me the wrong way is when doing...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great for Transfers
    Very friendly, likable crew, for example the pocket watch guy is knowledgeable about collectibles and always great to banter with while waiting...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    About 8 years with these people
    I am stuck on them; always good service, nice people, and regardless of staff changes, treat me very nicely. I am pretty sure I have been doing...
Top Bottom