JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
What a should a dapper dresser like you be wearing on your chilly noggin, when you go out in woods with your favorite AK?
-Your 'Coon skin cap? no way.!
-A Stetson?... seriously?

What you really need is...a genuine PAKOL Chitrali Masoud Mujahideen
Military Wool Hat!
-One size fits all...like any good proletariat hat should!
-It's a brownish/greenish/tannish color, so don't drop it in the bush 'cuz ya
may never find it again.

They sell for around $15-20 on Amazon or EBay, but make me an acceptable offer in cash or stuff, and you can be the lucky insurgent to pay the freight to the People's Postal or Evil Corporate Package Svc. and get this lovely hat delivered to your home. It's made of 100% quality wool, just the thing to impress your best ewe on a chilly Saturday night.

It could be the perfect gift for some Snowflake "Oppression Studies" major looking at $100k in student loans and a promising future career flipping burgers, while blaming "da Man" for their own bad decisions.

The only way to get one for less is to shoot a Taliban Insurgent (but NOT in the head).

upload_2017-3-20_22-23-15-png.351159.png oo upload_2017-3-20_22-24-50-png.351160.png

Yes... I'm really selling this, and, you aren't really required to actually own an AK!
Even if you don't plan on wearing it, you can use as a tea cozy, or a bun warmer, keep the TV remote in.....
....Or, even better, threaten your teenager that you'll buy it and make him wear it!

Last Edited:
Was just digging through a closet and found this head heater is still there...:s0001:...,
....So I figure what the heck? Why not bump the old ad.

Ignore post # 2.... the dead beat never followed through....maybe his bridge burned down?

Last Edited:
The ad is hilarious, thanks for a laugh!

Would you consider a $20 bill & you send me the cap?

If that's acceptable, PM me an address.

Regards,

Luke

All I know about it's origins is on the label;
- M. Saleen,
- Saddique Market
- Peshawar City, Pakistan

- looks to be new

- Comes with a small Pakistani flag cloisonné pin (that was going to be a bonus surprise, but now ...not so much)

I could supply a good background story, specially made-up for the new owner, like;
"Given to me near the southern border 20 miles west of Laredo, by a non-Spanish speaking "Mexican" who traded it for my straw cowboy hat"....
.... but, then I'd have to substantially raise the price!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top