JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I recently put togother my first p80 it's a Glock 19 Size build. also have a glock 23. Now when I put my 23 slide on my p80 frame I can rack it and dry fire. When I put my p80 slide on my 23 frame I can rack it and dry fire but when I put my p80 slide on my p80 frame it locks on where I can't get the slide off with out taking off the back plate and it won't engage the trigger and won't dry fire Any ideas?

You have more than likely discovered what "tolerance stacking" is since it only happens when you have both P80 upper and lower together. I sort of had the same issue with my first build until I switched to all OEM parts kits. If you have made sure that the rails all are optimally installed, you need to look at the parts kits you installed. If you have not already watched the Marin Gun Builders videos, do it. There is lots of usefull info there, but you get tired of hearing about "1st quality" lol.

Make or buy an armorer's back plate and see if you can find what's causing the dead trigger.
6a0133ec985af6970b022ad3b5354d200b-500wi.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads