JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Went with a new slide and barrel, no longer need the originals. Has about 500 rounds through it.

The slide is fully stripped and ready for optic or attach the optic cover plate to run the irons (I don't have it pictured yet, but I do have it to go with the slide. I had a Holosun 507k on it. Comes with front and rear iron sights and optic block plate.

Open to trade offers for AR parts, 9mm, or 300blk ammo
$175 for the pair meet in Beaverton only please. No shipping.
20211029_070600.jpg
20211027_130942.jpg 20211027_131040.jpg 20211027_131024.jpg

20211027_130923.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How does that rear sight attach? And is that an actual P365X or a P365 with the slide milled? The Holosun 507k and an RMR have a different footprint. How does that work?

How does that rear sight attach? And is that an actual P365X or a P365 with the slide milled? The Holosun 507k and an RMR have a different footprint. How does that work?
Rear sight attaches to an optic plate if someone wanted to run the irons. I forgot to note that I do have the optic plate as well to go with it.
Yes, it's an actual P365X.
My apologies for the confusion there, I'll just say it's optic ready. As in the RomeoZero, Shield RMSc, Holosun 507K, Swampfox Sentinel, etc.

Thanks for the clarification. I was looking at the pictures on my phone and couldn't see the X on the slide, I see it on my computer now. Great way to make a "regular" P365 optic ready without spending a bunch of money.

Or slap it on a XL frame for a "Commander" length gun.

Ending up building it into a complete 365x, debating in posting the whole 375x as I don't really need a spare.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top