JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Because a Polymer 80 is child's play! :cool: Build the ultimate modular "phantom firearm" - this is a fun project and a great way to really understand the inner workings of the P320.

I've got a complete set of parts for a P320 80% FCU frame, along with a JSD Supply jig to do all the forming and drilling. You will need to supply your own 80% FCU frame as well as whatever grip/barrel/frame combination you want to use.

The parts kit is post-voluntary upgrade, so it has the upgraded disconnect, sear, and other "drop-safe" parts.

I purchased the jig used (previous owner had used it once), and I used it once myself. I have replaced all of the drill bits with brand new ones (the originals were pretty cheap).

Parts Kit SOLD - $200 FTF

Jig SOLD - $100 FTF

Shipping on your dime (the jig is heavy, but I think I can make it fit in a USPS small flat rate box). I may be willing to sell the jig separate from the parts kit, but I am not, under any circumstances, willing to piece out the parts kit (I know which ones are impossible to find - I spent months looking myself).

Trade considerations (with cash one way or the other depending on what you've got)
  • Superlative Arms .75" Adjustable Bleed-off Gas Block (Black - clamp on or set screw)
  • Quality 300 BLK reloading dies
  • A new lightweight hunting stock for my Remington 700 7mm Mag CDL SF (thinking a B&C Alaskan, or maybe something carbon fiber from Stocky's, preferably black/grey)
  • Atlas BT-10 bipod with ADM-170-S quick attach
  • Accu-shot standard height monopod (pic-rail attachment)
  • JP Silent Spring H2 "builders kit"
  • A couple of P320 Compact 9mm (15-round) magazines OR a P320 X-Carry grip and a couple of P320 9mm 17-round magazines to fit it
  • Magpul MBUS sights (front and rear) in Stealth Grey
Contact me by PM. I use time stamp on PMs to keep things fair.

20181103_200133.jpg
20181123_154904.jpg

Last Edited:
Because a Polymer 80 is child's play! :cool: Build the ultimate modular "phantom firearm" - this is a fun project and a great way to really understand the inner workings of the P320.

I've got a complete set of parts for a P320 80% FCU frame, along with a JSD Supply jig to do all the forming and drilling. You will need to supply your own 80% FCU frame as well as whatever grip/barrel/frame combination you want to use.

The parts kit is post-voluntary upgrade, so it has the upgraded disconnect, sear, and other "drop-safe" parts.

I purchased the jig used (previous owner had used it once), and I used it once myself. I have replaced all of the drill bits with brand new ones (the originals were pretty cheap).

Parts Kit SOLD

Jig still available - $100 FTF.

Shipping on your dime (the jig is heavy, but I think I can make it fit in a USPS small flat rate box). I may be willing to sell the jig separate from the parts kit, but I am not, under any circumstances, willing to piece out the parts kit (I know which ones are impossible to find - I spent months looking myself).

Trade considerations (with cash one way or the other depending on what you've got)
  • Superlative Arms .75" Adjustable Bleed-off Gas Block (Black - clamp on or set screw)
  • Quality 300 BLK reloading dies
  • A new lightweight hunting stock for my Remington 700 7mm Mag CDL SF (thinking a B&C Alaskan, or maybe something carbon fiber from Stocky's, preferably black/grey)
  • Atlas BT-10 bipod with ADM-170-S quick attach
  • Accu-shot standard height monopod (pic-rail attachment)
  • JP Silent Spring H2 "builders kit"
  • A couple of P320 Compact 9mm (15-round) magazines OR a P320 X-Carry grip and a couple of P320 9mm 17-round magazines to fit it
  • Magpul MBUS sights (front and rear) in Stealth Grey
Contact me by PM. I use time stamp on PMs to keep things fair.

View attachment 544049
View attachment 544050

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top