JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Because a Polymer 80 is child's play! :cool: Build the ultimate modular "phantom firearm" - this is a fun project and a great way to really understand the inner workings of the P320.

I've got a complete set of parts for a P320 80% FCU frame, along with a JSD Supply jig to do all the forming and drilling. You will need to supply your own 80% FCU frame as well as whatever grip/barrel/frame combination you want to use.

The parts kit is post-voluntary upgrade, so it has the upgraded disconnect, sear, and other "drop-safe" parts.

I purchased the jig used (previous owner had used it once), and I used it once myself. I have replaced all of the drill bits with brand new ones (the originals were pretty cheap).

Parts Kit SOLD - $200 FTF

Jig SOLD - $100 FTF

Shipping on your dime (the jig is heavy, but I think I can make it fit in a USPS small flat rate box). I may be willing to sell the jig separate from the parts kit, but I am not, under any circumstances, willing to piece out the parts kit (I know which ones are impossible to find - I spent months looking myself).

Trade considerations (with cash one way or the other depending on what you've got)
  • Superlative Arms .75" Adjustable Bleed-off Gas Block (Black - clamp on or set screw)
  • Quality 300 BLK reloading dies
  • A new lightweight hunting stock for my Remington 700 7mm Mag CDL SF (thinking a B&C Alaskan, or maybe something carbon fiber from Stocky's, preferably black/grey)
  • Atlas BT-10 bipod with ADM-170-S quick attach
  • Accu-shot standard height monopod (pic-rail attachment)
  • JP Silent Spring H2 "builders kit"
  • A couple of P320 Compact 9mm (15-round) magazines OR a P320 X-Carry grip and a couple of P320 9mm 17-round magazines to fit it
  • Magpul MBUS sights (front and rear) in Stealth Grey
Contact me by PM. I use time stamp on PMs to keep things fair.

20181103_200133.jpg
20181123_154904.jpg

Last Edited:
Because a Polymer 80 is child's play! :cool: Build the ultimate modular "phantom firearm" - this is a fun project and a great way to really understand the inner workings of the P320.

I've got a complete set of parts for a P320 80% FCU frame, along with a JSD Supply jig to do all the forming and drilling. You will need to supply your own 80% FCU frame as well as whatever grip/barrel/frame combination you want to use.

The parts kit is post-voluntary upgrade, so it has the upgraded disconnect, sear, and other "drop-safe" parts.

I purchased the jig used (previous owner had used it once), and I used it once myself. I have replaced all of the drill bits with brand new ones (the originals were pretty cheap).

Parts Kit SOLD

Jig still available - $100 FTF.

Shipping on your dime (the jig is heavy, but I think I can make it fit in a USPS small flat rate box). I may be willing to sell the jig separate from the parts kit, but I am not, under any circumstances, willing to piece out the parts kit (I know which ones are impossible to find - I spent months looking myself).

Trade considerations (with cash one way or the other depending on what you've got)
  • Superlative Arms .75" Adjustable Bleed-off Gas Block (Black - clamp on or set screw)
  • Quality 300 BLK reloading dies
  • A new lightweight hunting stock for my Remington 700 7mm Mag CDL SF (thinking a B&C Alaskan, or maybe something carbon fiber from Stocky's, preferably black/grey)
  • Atlas BT-10 bipod with ADM-170-S quick attach
  • Accu-shot standard height monopod (pic-rail attachment)
  • JP Silent Spring H2 "builders kit"
  • A couple of P320 Compact 9mm (15-round) magazines OR a P320 X-Carry grip and a couple of P320 9mm 17-round magazines to fit it
  • Magpul MBUS sights (front and rear) in Stealth Grey
Contact me by PM. I use time stamp on PMs to keep things fair.

View attachment 544049
View attachment 544050

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top