JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any areas for long range rifle shooting in the Chattaroy area?

Thought I read someplace about an area off Denison-Chattaroy.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Why would you respond to a post you don't have any info to contribute to? :s0092:

Would you respond this way to a post that asked about your experience with a firearm if you never heard of it?

Don't mean to sound like an a$$. If I have no knowledge of the subject matter, I don't post.

:s0146:

Thanks

Boy, you've got a lot of mouth for a little richard with 12 posts! Cogs is a good guy who is dedicated to the shooting world and this site. I think the ignore list was just made for you!

Like at least one other member I was interested in Chattaroy's location, which as it turns out, is north of Spokane, WA. Google Images shows that it's a beautiful area, very scenic! Sounds like a pleasant climate too. Image's shows much of the population, also. Are you the one with the tooth?

Last Edited:
Kind of strange he didn't come back. I sent him a private conversation that said I didn't want to get a bad thread going, so, I'll go ahead and remove mine (even thought they were not that bad). Mentioned that my intention was just curious to know, and others may as well, what area he was referring to. I recommended that he remove is 2nd & 3rd post or just start all over with a new thread and delete this one. He never read the conversation I sent him.

I realize it was a Saturday night and perhaps was not a good time to be posting from either of us, however, you'd think he'd come back and say something.

Oh, well. I did my part. Good enough.

Bill

ps: i did kinda like my 'balls in an uproar" comment! :)

Kind of strange he didn't come back. I sent him a private conversation that said I didn't want to get a bad thread going, so, I'll go ahead and remove mine (even thought they were not that bad). Mentioned that my intention was just curious to know, and others may as well, what area he was referring to. I recommended that he remove is 2nd & 3rd post or just start all over with a new thread and delete this one. He never read the conversation I sent him.

I realize it was a Saturday night and perhaps was not a good time to be posting from either of us, however, you'd think he'd come back and say something.

Bill

You did fine. It was more like he was on some bad hallucinogenic or something.
Good grief.
If he wanted private replies with no one weighing in or asking questions he should have gone direct to someone with a Private Message, not public post.
That made no sense what he did.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad:

Probably one of thos guys that are now out there trying to find someone to sue for something ROFLOL
Did you see or hear that on the news today.
The world is going totally psychotic. :D:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:confused:
Baltimore-itis.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Bill

Well, you did everything that you could in the face of overwhelming hostility! You certainly did a lot better than I would have. Reason I've never wanted to be a monitor anywhere. One thing I'm sure of, this gentleman is no loss!

Any areas for log range rifle shooting in the Chattaroy area?

NOTE: I am not feeling good today, this was going to be posted about 2:00PM, But apparently my iPad did not send it...

Thought I read someplace about an area off Denison-Chattaroy.

Thanks

Is that ~Denison~ like the Chili maker?

Do you eat Chili -Chattaroy?

Oh, my bad, your shooting At Chili (Cans ????) near Chattaroy???

What is wrong there? You don't ~Like Chili~????? Most of us like Chili here, but I dress for the weather... "Chilling" get it????

By the way, asking for a shooting Area, might be easier, if you Name that State it is in... I am in the State of Confusion, why you want to shoot @ Chili cans... Near Chattaroy... Chattaroy, Tennessee, for instance it could be considered inappropriate to shoot at cans of Chili....

But I think I made my point, I like Chili!!!! :s0105:

philipism for the Day, completed questions are helpful...
:s0023::s0023::s0023:
:s0021:

Thank you, thank you... I think that will be my bestest post today, when I get a return phone call from the VAMC, about my left Rotator Cuff, I may feel better.

As it is, tonights Dinner might well be, a Dennison Chili, I seldom eat the can anymore only the Product inside the can!!!!

philip, who nodded out for Four Hours, after he tried to post that... Having WOKEN at 1:11 in the Afternoon!!!!

I am here.
Never got a conversation, that I know of.

Maybe my point about posting in a thread that you know nothing about seems harsh.

It would be like going into cogs post for Larch Mtn and asking where that is. If I don't know, and I don't, why would I want to ask where that is?

I would find out with available resources, then if it were in my area of interest, make a post.

However, since I don't know where it is and have no desire to contribute constructively to the thread, I did not go in and ask where it is.

Again, if you don't have positive or helpful info to contribute, why post in that thread?

As for me burning myself or being rude to a "...dedicated guy...", I did not make the "balls" comment!! Sometimes it is hard to determine the intent with the typed word. As I stated, I did not mean to sound like an bubblegum, it was a simple question as to why.

As for the others who post derogatory comments about me, sticks and stones....

I don't know the areas you people are from and would not begin to ASSUME your family background, personal traits or hygiene methods. ;)

Sometimes it is hard to determine the intent with the typed word.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the misunderstanding in a typed word. Thanks for the reply. Begining to think you dropped out.

(Oh, "balls in an uproar" is a phrase my 'ol man used to say in the 1950's meaning "don't get all upset"). Actually, it may not have been a popular saying because I don't think I've ever heard anyone else say it. So, I shouldn't have expected anyone else to get it either. My bad!

We're good on my end! I'll quit posting in your thread now! :)

pacnw, with all due sincerity, I just read each of your twelve posts, from your profile page...

Things You can do, to look more real to us, is

Add a Public Location. That does not mean what street you live on, and the City, but "Near Spokane" or such... My Boondocks Oregon, is decipherable, if a person takes the time to think. I live in the Wet Lands of Northern Lane County... And Not in a City, though I often mention Eugene, as a City I travel to frequently.

EACH person who has replied to this thread, has a Location Listed!!! And again maybe in ~code~ But it can be deciphered by thinking of the Political aspects of the location....

My Point: as I did in my (Own Version of humor) first post here, asking the Location you are talking of is A MUST, for a real conversation to take place!

The Sticks & Stones comment ... If you post incomplete posts WITH. mistakes in Spelling EXPECT some ribbing!!!

So, you like 308's and 223's, have a suppressor ... But do not spell check, for most of us, who have been Attacked for our Staunch Support of the Second Amendment, you ~appear~ Bogus!!!

You can correct that, add something about yourself, in your Profile Page!

You are Welcome to click on my avatar, and read all about me, or Anybody, by doing the same! Unless they block that function, if they do, I find them Suspect!!!!

If by chance you are concerned that the Alphabet Agency will gather information "About you" they already have

For instance see all the Robots that are on line!!

philip, hwy 36, Oregon....... :rolleyes:

I am real.

I am critical about spelling, did I misspell something?

As for posting about myself, no!! I am a private person, the Internet is very intrusive and ALWAYS retains the information posted. I try to be vague on my information by choice.

As for my location, I do not see how that would help.

I am real.

I am critical about spelling, did I misspell something?

As for posting about myself, no!! I am a private person, the Internet is very intrusive and ALWAYS retains the information posted. I try to be vague on my information by choice.

As for my location, I do not see how that would help.

AND you see how far you got, and how much help was offered by you being so private... Big Hint: Stating a N S E W of XYZ County will not assist the alphabet agency robots at all.

They Know Who You Are, and Where you live...

Not opening up a smidgen to those of us who are Really potential good guys, or eventual Friends.... Creates the thought process of you might be:

1. Your a Troll.
2. Potential IGNORE this Person
3. Government Stooge.
4. Momma's Boy, Keyboard Commando, pimply faced Kid.

But I am done with this thread, its dead, and I see you have no willingness To Grow a Pair.

philipism for the day, the Boondocks are full of Croaking Frogs right now... Anybody got a good Frog Legs recipe??????

AND you see how far you got, and how much help was offered by you being so private... Big Hint: Stating a N S E W of XYZ County will not assist the alphabet agency robots at all.

They Know Who You Are, and Where you live...

Not opening up a smidgen to those of us who are Really potential good guys, or eventual Friends.... Creates the thought process of you might be:

1. You're a Troll.
2. Potential IGNORE this Person
3. Government Stooge.
4. Momma's Boy, Keyboard Commando, pimply faced Kid.

But I am done with this thread, its dead, and I see you have no willingness To Grow a Pair.

philipism for the day, the Boondocks are full of Croaking Frogs right now... Anybody got a good Frog Legs recipe??????

Careful.

Watch your spelling or you might get made fun of.

;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR