JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty much anywhere on Forest Service or BLM land that you can have the proper backstop. Tons and tons of miles of forest service roads - just go find a safe spot! We use rock quarries in the Sisters area - there are several' I'm sure its the same in Bend.

As always - clean up after yourself! :)

Pretty much anywhere on Forest Service or BLM land that you can have the proper backstop.
And a living tree is NOT a proper backstop! The FS is getting real serious about this - I recently witnessed a FS LEO giving an Alpha Charlie to a friend who had hung a target on a tree. Double ditto on the cleanup. We take pride here on the East Side for keeping it clean and our areas open!

The Redmond Rod & Gun club may fit your bill as they are set up for trap as well as have a rifle and pistol range. Google them up for the details and hours available. There is also Central oregon Sporting Clays a mere 15 minutes North of Bend and can google them as well. East of Bend appx. 35 minutes away is Central Oregon Shooting Sports Assoc. but is rifle and pistol only. A portable shooting bench allows you access to several thousand acres of BLM land for pistol and rifle practice within 20 minutes of Bend but no clay pigeon shooting and must pick up all your targets etc. or get tagged for littering beside it being the right thing to do . When I do this I take a box to put the targets on and when get ready to leave take whatever debris I find and put it in the box for easy removal. Leave nothing but my footprints behind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top