JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
State lands that are nearby have shooting spots. Look up the LT Murray and Wenas Wildlife areas. During the summer they have shooting hours during fire season and sometimes are completely closed due to fire danger.

If you get onto The National Forest best check with the Cle Elum Ranger District for a link to the shooting regs defined by the Code Of Federal Regulations (CFR's). Don't expect the Ranger District to tell you where you may shoot.

Neither the state or feds allow tannerite.

If you want to drive a little, Sun Valley Shooting park outside of Yakima is a nice range. Pistol range with 15&25 yard range, 100 yard rifle range, action pistol pits, trap and skeet shooting also. $12/day. If you're a member or accompanied by a member there is a long range with plates at 200-630 yards.

Just about anywhere outdoors there. I have only been shooting up there once several years ago and have no idea where we were. If you can't find a place in Eburg to shoot you have a real problem. Wish I could be more help on how to actually get somewhere there.

You have several gun stores right there and I am sure they could point you in the right direction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top