JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just recieved my renew concealed carry license today. It come with a letter that tittle "notice to concealed handgun license holder"
They listed restricted federal and states place that doesnt permit firearms.

The best is that they list the states that accept OR concealed carry are:

Alaska, Arizona, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, S. Dakota, Tennessee, Utah and Vermont.

I did scan it and have that letter back upmin my hard drive:) laminated the original letter as a proof if I ever need it in the future. Hope I dont have to use it, but if I use it then that would be the last thing on my mind :) concelaed till my life or my loves fee life threatening :)

Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps - USA Carry

I enjoy looking at some of the silly footnotes that could come back to haunt a CHL holder...

I reread the letter and it said we can not carry it on airport properties. That is not truth because few years ago OFF beated up Portland Airport to allow concealed carry on their properties but not at the check in location.

The letter by itself is *NOT* a legally-enforceable document. Laws can change. Your sheriff might be wrong (see Benny's comment about the airport.) I wouldn't count on that letter being *ANY* help in any legal defense.

I reread the letter and it said we can not carry it on airport properties. That is not truth because few years ago OFF beated up Portland Airport to allow concealed carry on their properties but not at the check in location.

Your correct, and, i think there was a posting about this some time ago on this site.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top