JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an original World War 2 Nazi German officer's dress dagger in excellent condition. I've had it verified by numerous collectors and experts and it's been compared side by side with certified originals with no discrepancies. An excellent dagger for any collector of world war 2 German memorabilia. I honestly have no clue what a precise value is for these, but i have seen German daggers across the spectrum range between $1,000-$6,000.

$800 price drop! Need gone!

More photos available upon request

Located in bend oregon. IMG_20180523_094340_061.jpg IMG_20180523_094340_072.jpg IMG_20180523_093901_949.jpg IMG_20180523_094340_076.jpg

Last Edited:
One of my uncles had one of those he brought back from the war. Said he took it off a German officer along w/all his medals which he also had. 2 of them have the Kaiser on them from WW1. He also looted a German museum after the war and brought back some swords, supposedly Kaiser Wilhelm's dueling swords. My cousin and I used to hack up boxes with them along w/a French cavalry saber.

His had a silver scabbard w/a braided silver ball and wire hanging off the bottom of it. Wish I knew what happened to all that stuff. He had lots of watches and rings and even a smaller Nazi battle flag.

They're pretty cool daggers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top