JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I assume a few of us have a few magazines for a few firearms. How do you keep things organized? Mine are fairly chaotic so I am hoping to learn from some of y'all. As I prep for a move I find that I am noticing things need to change.

With a magazine rack.

1667510305961.png

I keep NIB, long term storage mags in the MTM stackable bins. I keep range mags loose in clear plastic bins and duty mags, either with my HD and CC guns or in my 5.11 go bag.

I keep mags I may want/need to grab quickly mounted on my safe door. Others are in mtm cans. I'm a big fan of organization, so this new 3d printer has been putting in work.

Edit to add: green with red band is for 300 blk. Fde is 5.56 with xm855. Also have black 5.56 mags that are "for all purpose." All 5.56 mags have a color fill on the baseplate to identify as mine should I shoot a class, competition or at a crowded range.

20221103_142005.jpg

Last Edited:
I learned a trick from a good friend on this board taught me this trick. Get a white permanent marker and write on the magazine what it is. Works on stainless steel, plastic and blued magazines.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top