JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1667539865061.png
AND/OR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THAT PILE IS.

Aloha, Mark

Well I keep some for each loaded just under or next to each, even speed loaders for the revolvers. Pistol racks with shelves are great for keeping them handy. The safe door pistol rack has a small hanging basket with several for the ones on the door (mostly 1911's) The rest are in boxes and baskets most still in the packaging. I just wish that before I order any, I would check the inventory first. I hate it when I find brand new mags already there when putting away new purchases.

Now the big question............ Where do you store all the mags for the firearms you don't have, you know we all do it.
answer................ right next to all the ammo I don't have firearms for, where else.

Well I keep some for each loaded just under or next to each, even speed loaders for the revolvers. Pistol racks with shelves are great for keeping them handy. The safe door pistol rack has a small hanging basket with several for the ones on the door (mostly 1911's) The rest are in boxes and baskets most still in the packaging. I just wish that before I order any, I would check the inventory first. I hate it when I find brand new mags already there when putting away new purchases.

Now the big question............ Where do you store all the mags for the firearms you don't have, you know we all do it.
answer................ right next to all the ammo I don't have firearms for, where else.
How many times I've got a mouse gun mag in a yard sale grab bag. Then spend hours researching the pot metal pistol it goes with.
" maybe I'll find a nice Eibar some day "

Mostly For Pistol Mags ---

I just counted, and I have over 100 pistol mags that I want easy and immediate access to because I shoot those particular firearms often. That doesn't include the mags I have boxed and stored.

I use a cheap, hanging, double sided, shoe organizer ($14 on Amazon) hanging next to my safe. I can get 6 - 8 full sized Glock mags in one pouch. More if the mags are smaller or thiner (1911, compact, subcompact, 22LR, etc.)

I pull the mags I want, put them in my range bag, use them, put them back when I return.

I've been able to slide three, 30-round AR mags in one slot with no problem.

NOTE: mags are stored empty, not sure the unit could take the weight if all mags were loaded. But unloaded, it easily supports the 100 mags I've put in it.

Here's a photo.

Magazine Rack.jpg

I use these- 5 mags per pistol and iron patch with silver writing so I know which is which.
Keep them all in a duffle bag organized with label out….but I'm organized like that 😜

One of my .50 cal boxes holds 24 30rd mags, but its a dang tight fit with smashed lid perimeter and I'm looking for the Tall .50 cal box to have better space, a .30 cal box holds 11 of my 6.5 Grendel metal 20rd and 10rd mags. Other ammo boxes holds the ammo in their packaging and pistol mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top