JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I assume a few of us have a few magazines for a few firearms. How do you keep things organized? Mine are fairly chaotic so I am hoping to learn from some of y'all. As I prep for a move I find that I am noticing things need to change.

With a magazine rack.

1667510305961.png

I keep NIB, long term storage mags in the MTM stackable bins. I keep range mags loose in clear plastic bins and duty mags, either with my HD and CC guns or in my 5.11 go bag.

I keep mags I may want/need to grab quickly mounted on my safe door. Others are in mtm cans. I'm a big fan of organization, so this new 3d printer has been putting in work.

Edit to add: green with red band is for 300 blk. Fde is 5.56 with xm855. Also have black 5.56 mags that are "for all purpose." All 5.56 mags have a color fill on the baseplate to identify as mine should I shoot a class, competition or at a crowded range.

20221103_142005.jpg

Last Edited:
I learned a trick from a good friend on this board taught me this trick. Get a white permanent marker and write on the magazine what it is. Works on stainless steel, plastic and blued magazines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews