JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pondered getting a tattoo in the 90's cuz "it was cool", but didn't. It all boiled down to what I wanted to have on my body for-ev-er.

But after my parents died, well, that was a different story. Mom, who didn't care for tattoos, saw the tribute to Dad on my right forearm and said, "Oh, that's very nice." My left forearm now carries a tribute to Mom. I have a wedding ring tat for my wife.

Those can stay on me forever. :s0116:

Im guessing in todays world of workplace shootings many companies might not be comfortable knowing some strange new hire owns an AR or is obsessed with them enough to ink his whole arm up with one.
Regardless of how an employer might personally feel about it their business and customers come first. If it's likely to be visible at any time... even if the tattoo itself is benign... and may be perceived negatively by your clientele it's going to be a no-go.

I have no problem with tattoo's... so long as they are fully concealed in the work place. "It's your life... on your time... not on mine".

I have a lot of tattoos. That is one I would never get. Brand names, to me, are just silly as far as tattoos. Walking billboard. Without the compensation.

Now...gun-related tattoos? I have two. A worn flag with "We The People" and the phrase "Shall Not Be Infringed". If you don't like them, don't look.

I only like Tasmanian Devil tattoos.
Taz with a football. Taz with a basketball. Lady Taz. Taz with a Confederate flag. Taz with a butcher knife. Angel Taz. Classic Taz in a tornado base. Scary Taz. Patriotic American Taz. Taz in love with hearts. Taz in a tuxedo and top hat. Taz tattoos on a waitress's hands. Taz tattoos on the neck. Taz tramp stamps. Taz tattoos on the upper arm, while wearing a flannel with the sleeves cut off.
Pretty much any Tanzanian Devil cartoonish tattoo is tops in my book.

Oh yeah. And a full back tattoo is cool too. But only if it's a super detailed scene with a Stuka dive bomber, during the blitzkreig of the Eastern front, Operation Barbarossa, on July 14th 1941. Like super detailed, picture quality. With tanks, and infantry, getting dive bombed.
But you can never go swimming, because people think you are a Nazi sympathizer. But you just really like WW2 history, and aviation technology of the 1940s. And it's too hard to have to explain that every time you go to Great Wolf lodge. So you just sit it out on in the lounge chair, with your shirt on. It's totally a badass $6000 tattoo though. But only you and your wife and doctor know you have it.
I like that tattoo too.

Oh yeah. And a full back tattoo is cool too. But only if it's a super detailed scene with a Stuka dive bomber, during the blitzkreig of the Eastern front, Operation Barbarossa, on July 14th 1941. Like super detailed, picture quality. With tanks, and infantry, getting dive bombed.
But you can never go swimming, because people think you are a Nazi sympathizer. But you just really like WW2 history, and aviation technology of the 1940s. And it's too hard to have to explain that every time you go to Great Wolf lodge. So you just sit it out on in the lounge chair, with your shirt on. It's totally a badass $6000 tattoo though. But only you and your wife and doctor know you have it.
I like that tattoo too.
It's a water park . Half the men wear t shirts in the wave pool anyway.

Having lived in a beach community it always bothered me looking at some of the super cute beach bunnies' with extensive tattooing. Early melanoma detection? Good luck. :(

I'm not sure what the relationship is between these guys but he seems to like the forearm truck sticker tattoo. A lot.

Oregon is I guess geographically the bottom. As long as they're happy and free I don't care.

AR15ONAHoodieBlack2.jpeg

Thought about a tattoo a couple times, but couldn't imagine something I would want to look at for the rest of my life. Besides real men get a brand.:s0114:

I have a lot of tattoos. That is one I would never get. Brand names, to me, are just silly as far as tattoos. Walking billboard. Without the compensation.

Now...gun-related tattoos? I have two. A worn flag with "We The People" and the phrase "Shall Not Be Infringed". If you don't like them, don't look.
speaking of brand names…a former coworker who rode a suzuki gsxr got a "GSXR" tattoo on his arm…later on he ended up selling the bike and buying a ducati
:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top