JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Surely the Republicans as well as the Democrats monitor elections. I know my cousin who is an operative in the Republican Party in Wisconsin has overseen many elections and recounts. Not criticizing or arguing - guess I don't know what you mean by an audit.

Thank you. I will run that link past my cousin and get his take.

@Longwalkhome ; from 1994 to 2000, those 6 years.. Oregon Republicans had majority in the State Senate. From 1992 to 2004 (longer! 12 years!) Oregon Republicans had majority in Oregon State House of Representatives. In 2010, the Oregon State House of Representatives were split evenly with 30 each seats for the two Parties.

Granted yes, for more than 30 years, the Governorship and the Federal Senators/Representatives were usually Democratic.

This website should say "on paper" because Im in the 2nd worst state in America for "freeness" there sure are a lot of laws that say we cant have freedoms but many people just ignore these.

For example, it takes about 2 years to get a building permit here and that's after the bribes despite the fact that the FBI keeps arresting the housing authority people for demanding bribes.

So no one cares and just builds without permits. And because everyone builds without permits mortgages still are available for houses without permits because that's just the way it is.

So attempts to tighten the grips just leads to more starsystems slipping through their fingers...

@Longwalkhome ; from 1994 to 2000, those 6 years.. Oregon Republicans had majority in the State Senate. From 1992 to 2004 (longer! 12 years!) Oregon Republicans had majority in Oregon State House of Representatives. In 2010, the Oregon State House of Representatives were split evenly with 30 each seats for the two Parties.

Granted yes, for more than 30 years, the Governorship and the Federal Senators/Representatives were usually Democratic.
Judges, over and over again judges over ruled what we voted for. Ya know guys, if you can't see what's been done to the state then why argue, just accept what you are told to do and don't think.

Lately I feel I should be pumping my own gas.. because more often than not recently (within the year); attendants can't seem to understand what I'm saying 😠
Even with frigging simple hand signals; 4 and 0 for 40, forty, or 6 and 0 for 60/sixty they hear "14" or "16".. even 3 and 0 for 30, "13" :mad: :mad: because apparently if paying by debit, I have to prepay a set amount;not "fill"

Lately I feel I should be pumping my own gas.. because more often than not recently (within the year); attendants can't seem to understand what I'm saying 😠
Even with frigging simple hand signals; 4 and 0 for 40, forty, or 6 and 0 for 60/sixty they hear "14" or "16".. even 3 and 0 for 30, "13" :mad: :mad: because apparently if paying by debit, I have to prepay a set amount;not "fill"
I think they had to lower the entrance standards of intelligence to keep the place staffed.

Look up the material safety data sheet for gasoline (MSDS) , it says gasoline causes cancer. As a young man pumping gas my boss was a long time service station owner and died horribly from cancer.

I'd start stomping new mud holes in peoples asses for being dolts.

Pretty sad, I remember when Oregon use to be a pretty cool place to live.

https://www.freedominthe50states.org/

I am surprised/not surprised.
This current bureaucrat official in the governors office is trying to destroy the state as quickly as possible. The folks that should be in opposition just roll over and take it in the keister without lube and ask for a second helping of it.
Until someone is hung from a rope on the front lawn of capitol building you can expect it to get worse, exponentially. While we continue to pay for getting screwed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top