JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would you WA folk be interested in getting your non-resident CHL through Grant Co? We can facilitate the process at a local Pizza joint in Vancouver.

Lemme know your interest - I can make it happen.

New York

Taking my OR and UT class at safefire in early Feb; would be interested post that. Direct drive, do you work there? PM me..,
No, just a pizza snob originally from the East Coast.
Leonardo's is pretty good for Western pizza.
Pricey, but loaded with toppings and a medium thickness crust that is correct in taste/texture.
I usually get the Combo Grande.

Definitely! I had the pleasure of meeting Sheriff Palmer previously when he generously went out of state to take applications for OR non-resident permits. Well my OR permit has expired and I wouldn't mind saying hello to him and applying again.

Would that be for the class and the application all at the same time?

Last time I did it with Sheriff Palmer, there was no class. You had to provide proof of previous training. Several of the people who turned out to apply used the Maryland state online training and just printed out their results.

Last time I did it with Sheriff Palmer, there was no class. You had to provide proof of previous training. Several of the people who turned out to apply used the Maryland state online training and just printed out their results.
Good to know, I'm in for certain as long as I'm in town for what ever date is selected.

This can happen yes. I was just seeing the level of interest. If there's only a half dozen of you or so we can just meet at the Gresham Post Office.

Back in the day we packed the place out - there were 50+.

Would that be for the class and the application all at the same time?

Although I'm also a certified instructor I wouldn't have time to give a class. This is a deal where you guys already show up prepared with basic handgun safety certificate, application filled out, $65 money order, etc...

They have online classes or go sit through a class with a live instructor.

Although I'm also a certified instructor I wouldn't have time to give a class. This is a deal where you guys already show up prepared with basic handgun safety certificate, application filled out, $65 money order, etc...

They have online classes or go sit through a class with a live instructor.
Correct, you responded earlier with recommendation to the online Maryland class.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top