JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, the subsonics were sweet. Nearly silent and extremely accurate. My groups with the CB Longs were much better than the Federals.

I thought they would sound like a muffled .22 round but they were MUCH quieter than I expected. Lots of fun. A little pricey at 100 for $10 however.

Glad I found this site! I will be staying in Cannon beach this weekend and have been wondering where to go shoot. Looks like the spot just south of 26 off of 101 would work! Any other locaations you guys (and gals) can think of?
Thanks
Mark

There are a couple others I know of. That one you mentioned is easily the biggest and easiest to get to. If you want more privacy, check out the one thats on the opposite side of 101 just a 1/2 mile north. Look for the pullout with the large dirt piles. Scamper over the dirt pile and you'll see the path/shooting area. If its rained recently thats pretty muddy.

Hey folks, just checking in on this thread since it's been a while. Heading to Manzanita for a few days late this week and looking to see if there are any new spots, or if the any old spots are shut down. Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top