JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if anyone knows of a shooting spot close to Oregon City, Mulino, Beaver Creek, Molalla area?
I've been shooting up by Estacada lately but wondering if there is a closer spot... Thanks for any help. I do pick up trash while I'm at these spots, plenty of that to go around.

We're hoping for the Santiam State Forest to reopen by late spring or early summer, as ODF hinted recently. They are still working on the public safety issues caused by the fire.

Having the Estacada area closed, and the Santiam, is putting a lot of pressure on the Tillamook, Siuslaw and even up in SW Washington for all kinds of recreation. So many folks want to be in the woods! It's getting crowded out there (as well as unprecedented amounts of trash)!

Bill

There used to be a couple rock quarries out in the Colton area, but it's been about 30 years since I lived in OC so I got no idea if they are even there anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top