JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never placed an internet order for a firearm from an online retailer. Is there a requirement for rifles to be shipped from a retailer to an FFL or can they be shipped directly to your door?

Thanks

All out of state modern firearms as designated in Federal law must go through an FFL in your state of residence.. no exceptions

You pay the FFL or individual who has the gun and they must ship it to an FFL.. but you must already have contacted an FFL to find out their fees and requirements and get their address for the shipment

99 pawn is the cheapest ive found for transfers in se portland and the friendliest as well, they dont treat you like you are mentally disabled and wasting there time like most other shops on this side of town, not including nw armory they are nice but have never used them for transfer, if you are looking for new guns check out davidsons gun genie they do all the work for you its easy to use and lets you see multiple shops and the out the door cost for what you wanna buy, they are pretty empy on stock right now but you can have them send you an email alert when the item you want is back in stock

$10-$75 dollars, not including OSP Background.

I charge $20. It also depends on if it is an NFA Firearm/SBS-AOW/Silencer, (you will need to find a "Class III" S.O.T dealer), it will cost more.

I'm a FFL^

Last Edited:
I would recommend Tim Countryman at Home - BLACK LABEL ARMS LLC . He's in West Linn. He's around $20 for the transfer plus $10 for the background (edit - used to be just the $20). but if you know what you want, he can sometimes get you a really killer deal on things.

Last Edited:
Most of the online retailers have a list of FFLs that are on file for you to choose from and some are listed as "Preferred" which usually means everything is on file and your order goes through faster. They also usually show the fees that the dealer charges. It is still best to contact the FFL that you want your order to go through before you place the order. This also goes for most of the gun auction sites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top