JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Another one to clear out the safe a bit. This one is a Yugo SKS I took in part trade. I had planned to hang onto it, but decided I really don't need it in the collection. It was still in cosmoline when I got it, so I stripped it, got it cleaned out and lubed up properly and back together. The stock has had the surface cosmoline removed, but it's still deep in the wood and probably needs to be bled out if you don't like it in there - or maybe you like the look with cosmoline still deep in the stock...

As this is a Yugo, it comes complete with the blade bayonet and flip up grenade sights. All the metal parts, including the bore, are in very good condition. The stock is a bit beat up, looks like this one may have been carried, so it's got 'character'. If I was going to keep it, I probably would refinish the stock myself. Serial numbers on the receiver, mag box, trigger guard and the stock all match. Should be a good shooter.

Price is $395 cash and includes the transfer/BGC if we meet at one of my 2 preferred FFL's (Tigard or Oregon City). If we go somewhere else, I'll cover up to $25 for the transfer/BGC - I'll meet from Wilsonville up to Vancouver. And before you ask, no, I'm not looking for any trades.

I also happen to have an ATI Strikeforce folding/adjustable tactical stock set in grey and a couple of Tapco 25-round magazines you can have for an additional $75 if you're interested and like a more 'tactical' rifle. I have not had this rifle installed in this stock before.

If you're interested, please send me a 'conversation' (PM) rather than posting here in the thread, just so I can be sure to get the message.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6601a1.jpg IMG_6603a1.jpg IMG_6604a1.jpg IMG_6609a.jpg IMG_6611a.jpg IMG_6613a.jpg IMG_6614a.jpg IMG_6619a.jpg IMG_6622a.jpg IMG_6626a.jpg

Last Edited:
Keep your eyes out for them. But thanks for the reminder on this ad, as this sold 2 days ago - I forgot to close the ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.