JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck I would have tried to tame it and see if it wanted to stay.
Be nice to have a rather 'large cat' to take up residence and become 'territorial' around the property.
I guarantee no one would ever try to enter the property unannounced.

I would have given it a can or two of Fancy Feast Ocean Whitefish and it would have been my obedient pet forever.

Heck I would have tried to tame it and see if it wanted to stay.
Be nice to have a rather 'large cat' to take up residence and become 'territorial' around the property.
I guarantee no one would ever try to enter the property unannounced.
But what kind of sign would you post? Beware of Kitty? Name it Big Pussy?

madaboutyoupuma09.jpg

For all the nuttiness of the story, she did do one real thing: the slow eye blink. It's basically catish for "I don't want to get into it with you -- we cool?" Some say it applies to large cats as well.

• Try doing a slow blink to show you mean no harm. Shutting your eyes, counting to three and then opening your eyes can be a helpful way to befriend a feline. It's a true compliment if the cat gives you a slow blink in return.

How to Greet a Cat

No BS, the last cat that gave me an attitude ended up with a .40 hole in the chest. It was a big ole half-tailed thing was trying to get into my parents chicken pen. My dog, a pug half its size, ran out there trying to be a he-row. Ended up becoming the target instead of the chickens. Dog was smart enough to run toward me and have me a head-on shot at the cat. The G22 barked once. Threw the cat in the bed of my truck and somehow forgot about it for 3 weeks.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top