JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I created a thread on this a month ago. It's not likely to pass, but who knows?:
We know elections aren't fair. So it's possible.

The second part of this that gets overshadowed by the ban on hunting, is the ban on animal husbandry and butchering/processing. So, no more painted hills beef, unless it gets shipped to Idaho or Washington for butchering, then back again.
Lets feed those that rally for this law to the very animals that they are shedding crocodile tears for...

Lets feed those that rally for this law to the very animals that they are shedding crocodile tears for...
I mean, I like the idea, but we may have a hard time feeding a hippie to an elk. Might be able to feed them to chickens.
The other thing that this bill would eliminate is the pest control industry. It would become illegal to kill rats and mice.

I mean, I like the idea, but we may have a hard time feeding a hippie to an elk. Might be able to feed them to chickens.
The other thing that this bill would eliminate is the pest control industry. It would become illegal to kill rats and mice.
And antis.... oh wait they are a protected species now.... yet still a major pest...

Fine collect all the vermin and drop them off at the houses of those that are pushing this law, bet they would change their mind real quick. Just like those that pushed defunding the police, until they needed them of course...

Is this a distraction? Oregon has a pretty well known history of introducing terrible bills which obviously wont pass only to have Prozanski slide through something else un-noticed.

A tofu wiener.
I will never understand how anyone can eat vegan "hot dogs"... I worked the hospitality tent at a Boeing "family day" event once, they had three grills with meal options, Boca Brats being one of 'em, and the smell of those tings had me fighting off nausea all day.

I have never looked forward to end-of-shift in my life so much, before or since...

Last Edited:
I will never understand how anyone can eat vegan "hot dogs"... I worked the hospitality tent at a Boeing "family day" event once, they had three grills with meal options, Boca Brats being one of 'em, and the smell of those tings had me fighting off nausea all day.
I saw that O'bummer's 60th B'day party featured an entire section of vegan options like "Impossible" meat, etc. Blech. I asked the wife if she thought any of those people understood how many pollutants/impurities/etc are in "Impossible" meat... it has a real bad rap.

I have a vegan brother, so I tried a few of his recommendations of things he really enjoys.... they all taste like mush or cardboard to me. I suppose the palate gets used to eating chit. With current OR govt, we better get used to eating chit too! :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top