JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find Primary Arms is the fastest to ship...Optics Planet is definitely NOT the fastest. They are usually one of the lowest prices offered though.
As a rule, I'm more willing to save money and wait for OP. If I really, really need a part I'll try local gun shops then try Midway then, if really, really necessary I'll go to Brownell's and pay through the nose for the tar and 2 day shipping

I have no qualms with Optics Planet particularly. When they're on, they're on. But they can be inconsistent in my experience. I've bought sights, sight adjustment tools, etc from them. I even had purchased a slidefire stock from them when everyone was scrambling for them and they went on long backorder (and eventually ceased production). They were the only online entity that could supply one and at a very fair price. In general, I don't like to buy things online IF I can find what I'm wanting locally. I usually call around and ask. Unfortunately I've been stuck with purchasing most of the things I want online because my work hours just so happen to be exactly the same operating hours of just about every LGS in town. Talk about crap luck.

Try Natchez Shooters supply they have great prices on Burris, Bushnell and Weaver and most are on sale. BTW the Weaver Classic series is as good or better that Leupold VX2s at a much lower cost.

I don't know I used to love OP but it's changed
First they started charging sales tax.
Now, they don't bargain at all on the phone.
I used to get some pretty decent deals by calling in and asking for discounts.
Now? Hardly anything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads