JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am on the last straw with Optics planet.

First order took 3 weeks to arrive...
Second time it was about 3 and a half weeks...
Right now I am waiting on a SB Tactical brace that I ordered on March 7th that they said was in stock... Not a word from them other than the incessant e-mail spamming.

Maybe I am the unlucky one, but I feel I have given them plenty of opportunity to redeem themselves. They will never see another cent from me.

The incessant emails......WTH? Perfect I guess if you were hoarder, and wanted to but things EVERY GD day! As soon as I get my spotting scope I'll disconnect from them. I hope the have the "Unsubscribe" where you get to tell them WHY. i hate being treated like an idiot. Like I need their advertising everyday so I won't miss anything I need. o_O

Euro Optics and Sport Optics have been my go to optics sights lately. Sport Optics has had between 10 and 15% off pretty much everything for some time.

I have heard way to many reports like @Greenbug mentioned above to ever even look at Optics Planet.

Planet Optics really gives some good deals but like others say their shipping is run by an idiot. Got the tracking number and followed my purchase so it wouldn't be left on the front porch for thieves. Day it was supposed to arrive I waited all day and it didnt' show up. They said they switched shippers in route and it would be two days late. I won't buy from them again because they lie and waste my time, if I can' find it at home I dont' need it.

I have had probably around 10 dealings with Optics Planet. They robbed me for $100 on the last. I'll gladly spend more elsewhere for good customer service. I'm just glad I didn't get screwed on one of the bigger orders.

Most of my scopes are from Amazon. Also some from Ebay (vintage scopes that are never copied for airsoft cause they aren't cool enough). Tbh, the only time I ordered from optics planet was a scope mount. Took a while to get the mount so I didn't bother with them again. I can wait for vintage scopes and parts for rifles that aren't typically found elsewhere (hence why I still buy from Sarco, who are understandable with their slow shipping), but if its something I can buy somewhere else I just go anywhere else.

Pro Tip for OpticsPlanet: Check B&H Photo-Video first--they stock rifle optics/scopes too, and OP will pricematch.

Got a $440 RDS for a hundred bucks off that way... :D (B&H listed it at 352, OP went down to 340.)

Optics planet was the only distributor I could find that carried the scope I was looking for at even close to a reasonable price, and it was in stock and the shipping was cheap! Delivery time was quoted at 3 weeks, and it arrived in 6 days! Ibalsobpicked up some other parts they had on sale and they shipped within a week! I had no issues with them and will keep using them for things I need that no one else has, or I'll go some place else if needed!

An order I placed on 04/06 at OP finally shipped out yesterday. It was back ordered only 2-3 weeks when I ordered. No sorry, no coupon, nothing. I think ill shop elsewhere next time.

Euro optics is a true importer, they sell guns and equipment here in the US that the importer shows as not available. My Tikka left hand bolt wood stock rifle is available through them long before Beretta even admited they were being made. In fact the Beretta rep (the US importer) at the Shot Show was down right indignant about them not being made after I had seen them in Waffen Franconia in Germany the year before.

Euro optics is a true importer, they sell guns and equipment here in the US that the importer shows as not available. My Tikka left hand bolt wood stock rifle is available through them long before Beretta even admited they were being made. In fact the Beretta rep (the US importer) at the Shot Show was down right indignant about them not being made after I had seen them in Waffen Franconia in Germany the year before.
So they might be a good place to contact if one were looking for a new Tikka T1x then. Especially since everyone is saying they won't be bringing in anything but 20 inchers. I really want to get my girls a nice precision 22lr bolt gun (16" barrel though) and the new T1x seems like it would be a winner.

if you dont mind used.... also SWFA's "Samplelist"

but it varies... sometimes you can find good discounts or codes for major retailers... cabelas, brownells, midway, etc...

depends on the make/model ....

dont expect to find a 50% of schmidt & bender most anywhere, but vortex and some other glass makers have regular discounts/ rebates... or wait untill Black Monday.. SWFA

I've ordered a bunch from OP and Dvor (sister companies). Prices were good. Delivery was mostly good. One was supposedly in stock when I ordered, turned out to be sold out and took 2 weeks to arrive. Wasn't a problem.
Can't really tell OP or Dvor apart. Like @Mikej write, OP spams the hell out of you.
They do have screaming deals, on occasion.

I've also ordered the Primary Arms FFP scope. Nice piece of hardware.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top