JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've seen the same thing with handguns, ammo, ammo makings, and tactical rifles. It seems that the manufacturers have caught up, and or us buyers have run out of money, or a combination of the two. A co-worker of mine has had two calls for different items from the bi mart backorder waiting list this week which is unheard of. I think the scare is over for now but expect us to start scrambling again at the slightest sound of any new BAD news. This came to my awareness a few days ago.

Well, I know that I bought like crazy, but I have all I need right now, pretty much. I might add a Taurus Millennium Pro 140 to the stable if I see one for msrp where I don't have to drive 300 miles one-way to get it, or pay shipping and FFL transfer fees. 2 months ago I would have paid over msrp and driven almost anywhere to get what I wanted.

$.02

My only hope is that they are stuck with too much inventory that they bought for just a bit too much and are forced to sell it loss. $75-$100 for 1k of primers, please....

+1 and Amen Brother!

Surplus Ammo and Arms in Lakewood dropped $30.00 on a case of reload 5.56 and Semi auto's all together have slowed down up here in Pierce County. GLOCKS are staying on the shelves. I don't think it is over yet but when I see primers for $25.00 per K then I will breath a sigh of relief.

SF-

As with stocks... things go up and they go down. Has it leveled off? I think the doom and gloom outlook has subsided for a bit.

I'm with Sun... I have everything except enough ammo.

By the way get some more ammo soon. I'm having another shoot in Mid June. Going to expand to get new shooters too!

Young

I've noticed a definite drop in asking prices at the gunshows I frequent...... and lots of full tables, too. Ammunition prices hadn't dropped significantly last show, but that was a bit over a month ago (I've spent all I can for a while, and so haven't been going since then.....). But even then, a few vendors had reasonable ammo prices, and were clearing off their tables. The ones with higher prices were, well, not as busy..... they'll soon figure it out, though. I've seen several "deals" on long guns in the past few shows I've been to, and wished I'd had maybe a few hun in my pocket...... one I REALLY wanted, though, hasn't sold in two shows..... and the price is very reasonable. Maybe its mine and just hasn't figured that out yet.....

I went to a small dealer on the west side and he had no Glocks and no idea when any maight be coming in. I drove over to Keiths and he must have had 20new and 10 used on display and who knows how many in stock. It looks like the big dealers have thier pick of stuff.

Keiths was very low on expensive ammo. $20 for 50 ammerican eagle FMJ. Seems pretty steep to me...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top