JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just want to get some opinion on which revolver is the best concealable revolver. Thanks!

Welcome to the board, Moviespdx.

The answer is "it depends". It could range from "there is no such thing" to "any revolver". Fill us in a little on the details of: for whom (sex, age, experience level, height and weight), in what general circumstances, wearing what kind of clothing, in what calibers, and anything else that might help people answer your "eternal question". This morning (and most mornings since the weather cooled) I carried a Ruger Super Blackhawk with a 4 5/8 inch barrel on my walk with the dog. If I go into town this afternoon I will probably not carry that firearm. When the weather warms up and I am wearing lighter cover garments I'll switch to something smaller. It all depends on where I am going, what I am wearing, what I am doing, and how deeply concealed it needs to be. I'm sure you'll get a lot of helpful suggestions once you narrow down a few details so people can better understand the circumstances and needs you are facing.

Again, welcome to the board!

These works well for me...

P1180001.jpg

P6210003.jpg

P2150009-1.jpg

P2150006.jpg

Just want to get some opinion on which revolver is the best concealable revolver. Thanks!

I have carried many different pistols over the years, My preferrence is the 642 smith. its lightweight and no snag design are nice. I carry in a Maverick deep concealment iwb holster I got through Dillon Precision in summer time and form fitted leather by Black hawk when the hotter weather goes away. Extra rounds are kept in bianchi speed strip, not the fastest in a reload condition, but so far I have never had too reload during a crisis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top