JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Canby gun show today on a whim and took a picture of a purple Ruger SR22 pistol to send to my wife at home. Well.....she replied that she loved it. Long story short, guess what I bought today instead of what I went there for! I love her so much, would do it again in a heartbeat. Now, about my daughter who actually spotted it......LOL

They actually look kinda nice in purple.
ruger-SR-22-purple.jpg

It's nice that Ruger offers all kinds of fun colors for all walks of life, If it gets em to shoot buy it! Excellent pistol btw probably one of the very few SA rimfire that I like.:s0155:
It works well for my 9 year old daughter too! She's the one who spotted it and stopped me to have a look.

Was going to go. Bought my AR lower there just before the election. Was looking for an AR10 lower, but...yeh. Was going to go and see if prices on bolt rifles were better than Bi-Mart.

Was going to go. Bought my AR lower there just before the election. Was looking for an AR10 lower, but...yeh. Was going to go and see if prices on bolt rifles were better than Bi-Mart.
Didn't seem so, although here was an AR10 upper/lower stripped set for a VERY good deal, but let it be. Because I made a "longer" term investment, LOL

I would rock that purple sr22. I always show my wife the girly colored pistols and she tells me she still prefer a black. That's my wife, alright :cool:. Good purchase for yourself though, I mean your wife.

Went to the Canby gun show today on a whim and took a picture of a purple Ruger SR22 pistol to send to my wife at home. Well.....she replied that she loved it. Long story short, guess what I bought today instead of what I went there for! I love her so much, would do it again in a heartbeat. Now, about my daughter who actually spotted it......LOL

I bought my granddaughter a shiny, lavender SR22 for when she finished her tour in Bahrain (Navy)!
We both like hers a lot! Easy to shoot, reliable, pretty accurate, too. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top